300 AAC BLK scope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300 AAC BLK scope

I've built a 300 BLK AR that I am going to make my pig gun. I'll use iron sights for stalking but whats a good scope that I can use for when I'm in the stand. Most of my shots will be less that 100 yards but I want something that I can use out to 150-200 if I need to.

Nikon makes one for .300BLK.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

For those kind of ranges why get magnification? A red dot would be perfect. Not to mention cheaper, smaller, and lighter.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

You're probably right. I've considered getting a gen 1 night vision able to put on there too.

Comment

I will probably be putting a primary arms microdot on mine when I get it finished. May go with a vortex sparc if I feel like splurging.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Venom View Post
            You're probably right. I've considered getting a gen 1 night vision able to put on there too.
            with gen 1 you're going to want some serious illumination, and that isnt' cheap. Most of the cheaper red dots will not go NVG safe, only the more expensive ones do. The eotech's do well with NVG, the 552, etc, they have about 3 brightness modes that are safe in NVG, whereas my trijicon srs is only safe on two settings, one that looks like a dust spec, and the other is pretty bright.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I think the vortex red dots are NV compatible, but I've never tried one with NV to give any real feedback...
              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Aimpoint is the way to go, if NV is the goal.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                X