Now this is a cool upper...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is a cool upper...

Check this out... I hadn't heard of it before.

It's a 12 gauge upper for your LR308 lower.

We’re the original online gun dealer. Find thousands of guns for sale at low prices. Buy your guns, ammo, and gun accessories with confidence at Impact Guns.

The downside is it uses proprietary ammo.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Awesome except for the proprietary ammo.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      Awesome except for the proprietary ammo.
      Call Starline & have a thousand made up. Fuck buying new cases.

Bud's has these uppers listed for $445. Not terrible.
      Last edited by YALE; 01-17-2015, 11:57 PM.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

games changa jk hopefully they dont hide the rounds behind some IP laws or exclusivity barriers

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          Call Starline & have a thousand made up. Fuck buying new cases.

Bud's has these uppers listed for $445. Not terrible.
          The cases are polymer.

Comment

Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
            The cases are polymer.
            So brass won't feed? Hell, I'd try.

Comment

I saw this a year ago:
              I know many people see our new AR posts and think “oh great, another AR in the crowded marketplace”. I admit I am right there with you, however something about Rhino Arms intrigued me. This young company out of Missouri specializes in extremely high quality AR rifles that are convertible from 7.62?51 to 12 gauge … Read More …

No proprietary ammo.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                So brass won't feed? Hell, I'd try.
                I had not thought of that. It seems worth a shot with the factory polymer stuff at $3 a round.

Comment

Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
                  I had not thought of that. It seems worth a shot with the factory polymer stuff at $3 a round.
                  I found it at regular buckshot price ($2/rd), but I'm always down to try crazy shit.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    I saw this a year ago:
                    I know many people see our new AR posts and think “oh great, another AR in the crowded marketplace”. I admit I am right there with you, however something about Rhino Arms intrigued me. This young company out of Missouri specializes in extremely high quality AR rifles that are convertible from 7.62?51 to 12 gauge … Read More …

No proprietary ammo.
                    I don't think it worked. It's no longer on their page, the old page is 404, and I can't find anyone shooting it.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      I don't think it worked. It's no longer on their page, the old page is 404, and I can't find anyone shooting it.
                      I will swing by their booth to figure out what the deal is.
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                      X