spare mag carrier. IWB vs OWB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
    It's more about being real. This is not Hollywood, you are not going to engage in a 30 minute long gun battle with armed assailants that requires multiple reloads.

I stand by my statement, if you have to use your weapon, it will likely be at distances of 5-50 feet. If you can't stop the bad guy with 1 magazine worth of ammo, and he continues the assault, you will not have time to reload before he's on you and it's a physical fight for your life...
    So stories of of heavily armed, sometimes multiple assailants, often in body armor, are of no concern? Columbine and Aurora, for instance? I would much prefer to have that extra ammo, especially when going to a crowded place like a movie theater or mall.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

My xds only holds 8, you can bet your ass I'm carrying a spare
      2012 GT500

Comment

My xd subcompact carries 9 + 1. My spare holds 12. Thats cheap and light weight for extra rounds...whether i need them or not.

I like the snagmag idea..except i keep my phone in that pocket and that might be a pain innthe rear getting to my phone.

Comment

I'm not trying to tell anyone that they shouldn't carry an extra mag or 2 or 10. If it makes you feel better, safer, more badass, whatever it is, then great, more power to you!!!

I personally don't feel the need to carry an extra mag on my person.
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

"One is none, two is one"

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
              I'm not trying to tell anyone that they shouldn't carry an extra mag or 2 or 10. If it makes you feel better, safer, more badass, whatever it is, then great, more power to you!!!

I personally don't feel the need to carry an extra mag on my person.
              What happens when that mag fails?
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                What happens when that mag fails?
                Then more than likely you're screwed. See the 21' and a knife thread...
                Extra magazine does no good when you're being stabbed to death or having to go "hands on" to keep from being stabbed to death...
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Not every scenario is the 21' rule.

In short, have a spare mag. It doesn't take a lot of room, and the benefits reap great rewards.
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

just in case...

Comment

Working...
                    X