Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neil View Post
    Please tell me that's not all you got from that picture
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      Her mag is backward.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        Her mag is backward.
        I saw it the first time you guys must think I'm stupided.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Jon

Comment

Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post

look at the butt on that gun.
                    sigpic

Comment

WRX

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                          Wesley Snipes in,"BUBBA GUMP - The truth behind the slow and enlisted"
                          2012 Silver Mustang GT 5.0:stock.
                          '00 Performance Red Mustang GT 4v turbo 6-speed 540rwhp/572rwtq (SOLD)
                          '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post

"I love: football on TV, Shots of Gina Lee, Hanging with my friends and...TWINS."

GANGSTAH, European style, Somanah Beash!!!
                            2012 Silver Mustang GT 5.0:stock.
                            '00 Performance Red Mustang GT 4v turbo 6-speed 540rwhp/572rwtq (SOLD)
                            '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

ok Stupid question time how does the glock on the left eject it's spent casing seeing that the ejection port looks to be covered by the gayness that is his "lets hold two pistols together and mount a red dot to it" mount

I do find it funny that he took the time to care about a open sight that sits next to the red dot

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog896 View Post
                                ok Stupid question time how does the glock on the left eject it's spent casing seeing that the ejection port looks to be covered by the gayness that is his "lets hold two pistols together and mount a red dot to it" mount

I do find it funny that he took the time to care about a open sight that sits next to the red dot
                                Good question, they must make left or right handed models? Or, it's a custom slide. Either way, uber homo.

Comment

Working...
                                X