TRT. Who's on it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BP View Post
    If you weren't an energizer bunny in your early 20s then probably not.
    Well if I didn't weigh 367 pounds I may have been the energizer bunny. Damn Mexican Food and Pizza. You think I could sue Taco Bell because of the .39 cent menu?
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• dont' ever....EVAR, use "Mexican food" and "taco bell" in the same sentence.

EVAR!!!

Comment

• You guys are all gonna have bitch tits. Like bob.
        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
          After 2 months of getting dicked around by 2 different doctor's wanting me to do pellets and some oral compound hormones, I finally have a rx for injectable testosterone. Looking forward to seeing if it puts some pep and energy back in me.

If your body fat percentage is high, then you better get on an aromatase inhibitor...like aromasin.

Comment

• Well I got my first shot in my ass today. Went to the Low T Center in Richardson. I will probably switch to my main Dr once they get my dose figured out. That way I can get a prescription and let my wife shoot me with it. I didn't think I was going to test as low as I did but my level was 203. I guess getting older does suck.

Comment

• damn, low 200s, you must feel like shit most days.... that sucks man.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                damn, low 200s, you must feel like shit most days.... that sucks man.
                Just damn tired all the time. I eat then I fall asleep. Been working out losing weight to try and feel better and I needed to lose 60lbs but that wasn't helping with that. Lost 30lbs and have no more energy really than I did before. So after talking to a few people and reading this thread I figured it was time to get checked. I know this isn't a cure all to everything but I sure as hell hope it helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                  Just damn tired all the time. I eat then I fall asleep. Been working out losing weight to try and feel better and I needed to lose 60lbs but that wasn't helping with that. Lost 30lbs and have no more energy really than I did before. So after talking to a few people and reading this thread I figured it was time to get checked. I know this isn't a cure all to everything but I sure as hell hope it helps.
                  after 6 months of trying to get the dose figured out with lowT, Im pretty close to it. It's really nice to have energy at the end of the day.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Yes, once it is all sorted out and your T levels stabilize and you will wish you had looked into it sooner. It truly does transform your attitude and outlook on things not to mention gives you back the energy you should have. Try to do weekly or even better twice a week injections, don't get on the once every two weeks roller-coaster.
                    1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                    TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                    Work In Progress

Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
                      Yes, once it is all sorted out and your T levels stabilize and you will wish you had looked into it sooner. It truly does transform your attitude and outlook on things not to mention gives you back the energy you should have. Try to do weekly or even better twice a week injections, don't get on the once every two weeks roller-coaster.
                      I dont really notice the attitude and outlook changes, but my wife did. She could tell when I was on the bottom of the swing by it.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Yes, once it is all sorted out and your T levels stabilize and you will wish you had looked into it sooner. It truly does transform your attitude and outlook on things not to mention gives you back the energy you should have. Try to do weekly or even better twice a week injections, don't get on the once every two weeks roller-coaster.
                        Right now I'm set up for once a week and have signed up for their 3 month plan, since I'm cash paying you get a better deal doing it that way. I'm really hoping this makes a difference, I could definitely use the energy boost. I'm telling you I feel 10 years older than I should lately. I'm falling asleep at my desk after lunch, I've been reminding myself of my dad and he is almost 70.

Comment

• FYI. 10 week supply is $44 at Walgreens if you pay cash with the Good Rx discount card.

sigpic
                          Work In Progress

Comment

FYI. 10 week supply is $44 at Walgreens if you pay cash with the Good Rx discount card.
                            That script is the problem though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• If you need info on a good provider who is up to speed on all the latest protocols and research shoot me a PM. The practice is located in Irving off 121.

sigpic
                              Work In Progress

Comment

If you need info on a good provider who is up to speed on all the latest protocols and research shoot me a PM. The practice is located in Irving off 121.
                                Definitely will hit you up if my doctor doesn't want to go that route. He is a good guy and should take care of me but you never know. Hopefully I can get everything ironed out and have my wife give me the shot. Just won't have her do it if I piss her off first!

Comment

Working...
                                X