No announcement yet.

Mueller? Mueller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cowardly weasel Mueller won’t testify in public or take a single question about his sham two year $35 million investigation which produced no collusion or obstruction. Any doubt the deep state owns this clown? Why else would the Dems not subpoena his testimony? Now he retires so he won’t have to, but that won’t protect him from a prosecution.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

i'll be back in the morning..
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

That is the look of a man who is very scared.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

He looks like a person who has seen an advance copy of his obituary, courtesy of Killiary. Time for a death lottery. Suicide by 2 in the back of head, plane crash, car crash, drowning, fake robbery or................? Maybe she let him pick his demise.
          sigpic

Comment

The funny thing is.... impeachment proceedings based on this deep state kabuki dance only helps Trump going into 2020.

Is Trump a great guy? Absolutely not...

Did he win an election? Absolutely

Basically the left is saying that Trump shouldn't be President because he's "mean" and that he didn't like being investigated for bogus bullshit.

I understand that impeachment is a political construct and does not require a criminal offense (or even proof of one), but with the "Russia" part of this thing discredited most of the electorate sees it like I do..... sour grapes.

If the Democrats get their lynch mob and it dies in the Senate.... It's done.

What will the media have to focus on other than Grabby Joe Biden and Commie Bernie?

Here's the scary part... I was never a fan of Trump, but what the deep state has done to this guy is absolutely terrifying and sets precedents that we may never be able to turn back from.

This has become bigger than Trump and shows the dark underbelly of power in Washington.

The founding fathers would be as disgusted as I am.

Comment

I don't know how much more grief Pelosi can handle. I think the house should replace her with AOC or Tlaib. Burn the whole house down and start over.

Comment

Originally posted by bp View Post
                i don't know how much more grief pelosi can handle. I think the house should replace her with aoc or tlaib. Burn the whole house down and start over.
                #winning

Comment

Where Naynay are?

Comment

signing online petitions.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                    X