Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay
    i'll take that bet. $500 on $500.

and when i lodge this michael kors through your fronts, you get to keep it too.

You are being called upon, Fakenews. I am not sure why you haven't responded?

Comment

if ifind myself in cleveland and that dude comes up missing, i dont know anything about it.

same goes for wyoming.

why are you on a dallas/ft. worth board is my question?

did heather giggle when you pinched her ass cheek like i told you to for me?
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        why are you on a dallas/ft. worth board is my question?
        Because I can. In all forums. Freely.
        Why are you still confined to this sub forum?
        Why do you still live in Auntie's house?
        Are you ever going to get that pile of rusted C10 shit out of Auntie's driveway?
        Are you ever going to fix your wiring fuck ups on the other pile of cinder block goodness in Auntie's garage?
        Will Auntie pay off the tote the note turd you keep flaunting?
        Why did you let Michelle Royal cuck the living fuck out of you even after you claimed the two of you were married?

Comment

lol.

none of that is true, or reality. but ilike you spreading the lie. carry on cave man.

one question though. How my dick taste?
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
            lol.

none of that is true, or reality.
            Of course not. That's what it always gets you ate the fuck up whenever it's brought up. Especially the "some ho I fucked" Michelle Royal that is your wife, but still has some bratha sucking on her face that ain't you. I'd ax how he dick taste, but something tells me you're nothing but her cucknaynay house boy.

Where my nigga at?

They he is!

Comment

if it makes you feel any better, im not with michelle at all. i am glad you took a liking to her. by law she was my wife for a minute, but we made no children and amicably split up a while back.

i have an aunt who lives in a 1 bedroom apt. and she uses a cane. I have another who is fairly far removed from our immediate family in florida, she is also in a wheel chair from time to time.

not sure what the fantasy you have dreamt up, when the reality is HOW MY DICK TASTE?
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

What a great thread, nothing is more important than appearing to be rich.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

IDGAF what's true or not. What's great is you starting a thread axing to be roasted and then feel the need to defend yourself. Weak.
                  After you ex is done wit fucking you in dat ass for child support and alimony,
                  WHERE MA NIGGA AT?

THEY HE IS!
                  Last edited by SS Junk; 09-18-2019, 08:37 AM.

Comment

I've always wondered, whats the backstory to naynay and SS Junk's wife? Nice car btw.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                      I've always wondered, whats the backstory to naynay and SS Junk's wife? Nice car btw.
                      It's the same as the baseball bat story.

Comment

you fucked a baseball bat?
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

On that note, how was it you got your toilet plunging job again?
                          So only within the last couple of years you're already twice divorced?

Where my nigga with big dreams and shallow pockets?

They he is!

Comment

Where my nigga at who be back in auntie's crib cuz dis nigga...

... moved back in?

They he is!

Comment

lmfao, you are a sad dude. get out there and live life. it's 2019. i can literally order a pizza, some beer, and some pussy on my phone without having to even get in the car.

that girl is fine, i am fine. but how is heather?

why are you stalking her? why are you stalking me? how does my dick taste?

if you think i care about anything said or posted on this site, then you are dead wrong. the people i actually give a shit about, or care for i talk to outside of here.

those of you who i dont like or care for, i just stay in your wives box, and sometimes iDM her.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I thought this was the "roast me" thread. Not the "Imma victim/gotta justifies myself as OG" whiny bitch thread. You sure do change your tune quick. First you make people disappear and within two posts you become a soggy vagina.

Where ma nigga at when Auntie realizes the boy done wrecked her tote da note turd?

They he is!

Comment

Working...
                                X