No announcement yet.

Ltc status?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im sure the only reason to go to a gun show nowdays is to gawk and laugh at someone trying to charge $1600 for a M&P-15 or 50 bucks for a 50/rd box of FMJ 9mm.

Comment

I sold 2000 rounds of 22lr yesterday for 20 cents per round. It was his offer.

Comment

jesus christ, 400 bucks for 2k 22? people really are getting desperate

Comment

There is no ammo anywhere. Everybody is price gouging. You know it's bad when the local news is running a story about the shortage.
          If the Dems don't win, there will be pockets of civil war. And ammo will be at a.premium.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
            Yeah, I wasnt even looking to sell it but he was on FB crying about how he has none and can't find any. I had 2k rounds of random brands I dont regularly shoot I had bought the last time there was a run on 22lr. I told him to make an offer and damn near busted out laughing when he offered that. That doesn't even register a dent in my 22lr supply so I sold it.

After that I started to wonder if there was someone desperate enough to pay 1k for 1k rounds of 5.56. I'd definitely do that deal as well.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
              I sold 2000 rounds of 22lr yesterday for 20 cents per round. It was his offer.
              Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
              Not to surprising and probably a boon for people who have huge stocks and willing to sell. Unfortunately I was in a habit of not keep "plenty" around and only ordered up in bulk when I had a class coming up that I knew I would shoot a lot of ammo, when I was planning a range day, or when I was running low. When the pandemic hit, I was slow to buy and I'm paying for it now but constantly searching and buying (expensive) when i find it in stock anywhere. I never really buy locally so searching online is easier for me.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              There is no ammo anywhere. Everybody is price gouging. You know it's bad when the local news is running a story about the shortage.
              If the Dems don't win, there will be pockets of civil war. And ammo will be at a.premium.
              It's out there if you know where to look and can jump on it when it's available (and can afford it!)

Yeah, I wasnt even looking to sell it but he was on FB crying about how he has none and can't find any. I had 2k rounds of random brands I dont regularly shoot I had bought the last time there was a run on 22lr. I told him to make an offer and damn near busted out laughing when he offered that. That doesn't even register a dent in my 22lr supply so I sold it.

After that I started to wonder if there was someone desperate enough to pay 1k for 1k rounds of 5.56. I'd definitely do that deal as well.
              I've seen prices edging up to $.75 a round for .223. Got any CCI Stinger ammo or similar high velocity stuff? I bought a Ruger LCP in .22 LR that appears to be finicky with ammo but likes the Stinger stuff. Unfortunately it's really hard to find right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post

I've seen prices edging up to $.75 a round for .223. Got any CCI Stinger ammo or similar high velocity stuff? I bought a Ruger LCP in .22 LR that appears to be finicky with ammo but likes the Stinger stuff. Unfortunately it's really hard to find right now.

Ive seen 5.56 @ $700 for 1k rounds on ammo seek. Ive got plenty of that but wouldn't sell at that price. #1 (I'm not a baller) but I don't need the $$$ that bad and would rather have the ammo. #2 I dont think we're at the peak demand yet, lol.

I think I may have a few 50rnd boxes of that cci. Let me see when I get back from breakfast.

Comment

This is all I have left of that stuff.

Comment

Ive seen 5.56 @ $700 for 1k rounds on ammo seek. Ive got plenty of that but wouldn't sell at that price. #1 (I'm not a baller) but I don't need the $$$ that bad and would rather have the ammo. #2 I dont think we're at the peak demand yet, lol.

I think I may have a few 50rnd boxes of that cci. Let me see when I get back from breakfast.
                    Ya it's getting crazy and I'm not sure where exactly is my pain threshold yet.

Ya let me know what you have. May not have to be just Stinger, maybe some other high velocity ammo will work. But I know it didn't like the bulk pack ammo as I had a failure every ten round magazine Might still be breaking in though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                      Ya it's getting crazy and I'm not sure where exactly is my pain threshold yet.

Ya let me know what you have. May not have to be just Stinger, maybe some other high velocity ammo will work. But I know it didn't like the bulk pack ammo as I had a failure every ten round magazine Might still be breaking in though.
                      See above post

Comment

See above post
                        Sorry about that. I didn't submit my response right away so i didn't see it till just now. Sending you a message.

Comment

upload photos online

Been like this since Thursday morning.. hopefully I get this week sometime
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Plastic in hand finally!
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                              Plastic in hand finally!
                              Gonna go do the Wally walk or find someplace to be even more bold and open carry? :P

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                                Gonna go do the Wally walk or find someplace to be even more bold and open carry? :P
                                Haha I already went to Home Depot and Wally World for a test run.. I think I need to go up a waist size if I’m gonna carry iwb.. It felt a little too snug.. maybe I’m getting fatter too but I’m blaming the gun..

Do you guys have a iwb holster you find comfortable? I have a cya (Kyle’s) for the hellcat and it wasn’t terrible.. but didn’t love it.. maybe I just need to get used to it
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X