My Black Friday gift to myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Black Friday gift to myself

So I was running out of room in my stack-on cabinet and tractor supply had a cannon 36 gun cabinet for sale today for $299(Black Friday ad).. when I arrived I went to where the safes were and asked about it.. one guy responded that they ran out pretty early.. then another guy steps in saying they probably wouldn’t get more but they just got a delivery of new safes in the back and asked if I wanted to see them.. I said sure and went back there.. he showed me one and the clerk said this one is $499 and they weren’t offering a discount. The other guy said yes we will and gave it to me for $299 I was pumped! He thanked me for my biz and walked off.. I found out a couple minutes later he was the district manager
    Anyhow just wanted to brag about my new cheap ass bargain safe lol.. I know it’s nothing special but I feel like I scored.

It’s this one
    Last edited by Stephen; 11-27-2020, 10:09 PM.
    "PSH!!!"

Nice!

Comment

that's a deal. I need another safe, haven't been able to go look yet

Comment

you loaded that into a SUV?

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          you loaded that into a SUV?
          Yep, Honda CR-V haha

I had planned on buying and picking up the next day but they said they fit one into a crv before
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Nice score!

Comment

Nice safe I really like it. I am thinking I need to upgrade.

When I got my safe they loaded it for me in my pickup bed, but I was by myself to unload it. Good thing I had a company truck because I damned near broke the tailgate unloading it all by myself. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                Nice safe I really like it. I am thinking I need to upgrade.

When I got my safe they loaded it for me in my pickup bed, but I was by myself to unload it. Good thing I had a company truck because I damned near broke the tailgate unloading it all by myself. Haha
                It weighs about 350 pounds.. my son and I took the door off first and then used a dolly to get it in. I’m almost 40 and not in tip top shape (not terrible shape either) we were able to get it in just fine without issue
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Moving safes is not fun. we brought two from the old house to the new. The moving company wanted as much to move the two safes as they did all the rest of the house. We did the safes ourselves and I think my wife is still upset about it.

Comment

Pretty sure that is the same safe I got 3 or 4 years ago on Black Friday at Tractor Supply.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Got a safe moving story. Early this year I found a TL30 safe for sale that was in a home in HP. The man was asking 2k for it and I told him I would get it out of his house for free if he gave me the safe for free. He declinded my offer. A short time later I get a call from him and he said I could have the safe if I could come get it right now. When I got to the house I found the safe laying on its side after falling through a wall and crushing a bathroom. Someone bought it and dropped it while trying to move it. It weighs just shy of 6000lbs. It took some doing but I got it out without doing anymore damage to his house.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        Got a safe moving story. Early this year I found a TL30 safe for sale that was in a home in HP. The man was asking 2k for it and I told him I would get it out of his house for free if he gave me the safe for free. He declinded my offer. A short time later I get a call from him and he said I could have the safe if I could come get it right now. When I got to the house I found the safe laying on its side after falling through a wall and crushing a bathroom. Someone bought it and dropped it while trying to move it. It weighs just shy of 6000lbs. It took some doing but I got it out without doing anymore damage to his house.
                        I am REALLY curious how you moved a 6000lb safe..or please tell me that was a typo and it was 600 lbs?

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                          I am REALLY curious how you moved a 6000lb safe..or please tell me that was a typo and it was 600 lbs?
                          He just lifted it with one hand on his shoulder while he stole the dude’s wife with his free hand and they went off into the sunset.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                            It is easier then you think. Blocks of wood, a few sheets of plywood, pry bars, heavy duty dollies, and a short trailer.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              It is easier then you think. Blocks of wood, a few sheets of plywood, pry bars, heavy duty dollies, and a short trailer.
                              Possibly the worst SVO story ever. So boring...

Comment

Working...
                              X