Reloading Supplies Value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reloading Supplies Value

I figure with people paying stupid money for gun stuff it might be a good time to unload all the stuff I bought when I thought I was going to get into reloading and never did. Should I break it apart and sell on gun broker or try and sell as a package? What do you y’all think current value on the whole thing would be? I know primers are insanely high on GB right now.

1100 .22 bullets
    500 .45 bullets
    100 .30 bullets
    5700 assorted primers large, small and magnum for pistol and rifle
    Assorted .223, .45, .308, 9mm brass
    6lbs powder
    RCBS reloading kit plus some extras
    Dies for .223, .45, 30-06 and .357

spring peom
    Last edited by GrayStangGT; 12-21-2020, 09:43 AM.

Guy told me yesterday, primers were the reason for the ammo shortage right now. I can neither confirm nor deny that, just what I heard.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

How much for all the primers/powder?
      G'Day Mate

Comment

I'll give you $1 more than Grimp.

Comment

I just saw you were in Midland. No deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
            How much for all the primers/powder?
            That's what I'm trying to figure out is the value, I'm only looking to sell to someone willing to overpay, for regular price I'll just keep the stuff and put it back on the shelf. Looks like no reserve auctions on GB for 1000 count boxes of primers are ending in the $200+ range right now.

Comment

Jesus... people are paying that much for primers? I just stopped shooting until I can buy more as I'm down to like 6-7k primers. I'd happily pay $45-$50 per 1k but that's about it in this market.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                That's what I'm trying to figure out is the value, I'm only looking to sell to someone willing to overpay, for regular price I'll just keep the stuff and put it back on the shelf. Looks like no reserve auctions on GB for 1000 count boxes of primers are ending in the $200+ range right now.
                Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                Jesus... people are paying that much for primers? I just stopped shooting until I can buy more as I'm down to like 6-7k primers. I'd happily pay $45-$50 per 1k but that's about it in this market.
                Fuck...I paid $100 for 3k Lg Magnum Primers two years ago.

Good luck to you on the sale.
                G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                  Fuck...I paid $100 for 3k Lg Magnum Primers two years ago.

Good luck to you on the sale.
                  I agree it is insane, looks like some ended in the $150 range today for 1000, magnums seem to go for the least with small pistol and rifle going for the most.

Comment

i was going to start reloading this year, but i realized pretty quick i am far too late to join in to see any benefit.

Comment

Working...
                    X