PSA - Shipping has gone to hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA - Shipping has gone to hell

Ordered 2 magazines from Palmetto State Armory about 2 weeks ago now. No shipping updates, order just shows "processing"... Did a google search and there's a TON of complaints about their shipping right now..
    Just adding this so you might consider another supplier.. Im done with them.

my psa orders often show processing until they arrive.

Comment

They are not the only ones, every single major outlet is getting hammered with orders.

Comment

They’re all super busy

Comment

They finally emailed today and said the don’t have the magazines in stock. Geez , 3 weeks for this crap..probably be another 3 weeks for a refund

Comment

I’ve had pretty good luck with these guys when they have what I need in stock.

Comment

SGA also carries magazines.
              Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post

https://gunmagwarehouse.com/?goal=0_...eid=37c6c0ee11
                They moved all operations from Florida to Coppell

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                  They finally emailed today and said the don’t have the magazines in stock. Geez , 3 weeks for this crap..probably be another 3 weeks for a refund
                  What mags are you looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post

https://gunmagwarehouse.com/?goal=0_...eid=37c6c0ee11
                    I've bought several AR and AK mags from them over the last few months, prompt shipping and decent price all things considered.
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                      What mags are you looking for?
                      Looking for some Smith and Wesson Mags for a 15-22 I had just bought. I found one on Gunbroker for a decent deal and bought it. None of the usual sites have them and they went nuts on gun broker about the time I bought one.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                        Looking for some Smith and Wesson Mags for a 15-22 I had just bought. I found one on Gunbroker for a decent deal and bought it. None of the usual sites have them and they went nuts on gun broker about the time I bought one.
                        I hope you have better luck with that rifle than everyone else I know that bought one.

The ruger 10/22 is God's personal .22 rifle of choice. I don't get why people don't just stick to those.

Comment

I always knew the old 10/22 but a 15/22 is a new one for me. What exactly is it without me going to look it up and what’s the advantage over the 10?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            I always knew the old 10/22 but a 15/22 is a new one for me. What exactly is it without me going to look it up and what’s the advantage over the 10?
                            It's an AR-15 in .22 that seems to jam about as much as it fires. Just too much mass for a .22 to cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              It's an AR-15 in .22 that seems to jam about as much as it fires. Just too much mass for a .22 to cycle.
                              Ah ok, that name designation makes sense then. Rimfires are tricky in many ways when you go from a bolt action to a semi-auto action.

Comment

Working...
                              X