X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohhhbeeejay

He coming to Dallas? If he does is he going to help? I'm 50/50 on this
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

I think he will come to Dallas and here's why... it will give Jerry an opportunity to try to spin the Cooper trade as a good thing saying his place opened the spot for OBJ and it's an improvement (hard to say there), but it gives him some sort of way out of the mess he made for himself in the off season and he will try to say it was the plan all along.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Another good receiver couldn’t hurt!! Defense is lights out and offense isn’t sucking right now.. obj could be a good/great fit for Dallas right now.
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Drama queen distraction. He can't even take a commercial flight without drama.

Can he play football? Hell yes! Is he worth the circus act? Hell no!

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
          Drama queen distraction. He can't even take a commercial flight without drama.

Can he play football? Hell yes! Is he worth the circus act? Hell no!
          All of this right here!

And I don't even think Dak could form a chemistry with him right now, look how long its taken to get back in sync with Gallop.

The three TE's are playing lights out right now and taking heat off of the receiver's, team chemistry is good at the moment don't go fucking it up with that moron.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
          X