No announcement yet.

At long last I obtained my dream car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just threw the Audi on the scales tonight after Little River and damn thing weighs 4560lbs! LOL
    Also it dislikes the track. Its a solid .3 slower on the track and spins through second gear with the entire car sliding sideways. Best I could manage tonight was an 11.4
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Still on the trip back I had to let out many times to keep from hitting the Mustangs in front of me. I even gave them the hit! LOL

Some highway a group of Mustangs, had to let out so I wouldnt rear end them
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

You don’t need to hit Mustangs in the back. Just invite them to cars and coffee.

Comment

Things moving right along.... Larger turbos, flex fuel kit, meth kit and some custom wheels!!

Comment

Who powder coated your brakes?
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Those wheels and brakes are gonna look awesome!
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I am super impressed with the balancing. I havent installed them yet but my fiends shop has a new tire mounter thats touchless on the wheel and then he used the new Road Force machine he got. He was amazed as that was the first set of wheels and tires hes ever done where that machine didnt ask the tire to be rotated a bit.
                Two wheels only wanted a single weight and one with two then the last one wanted 4 but all were opposite of the valve stem. Seemed pretty dang balanced to me!
                These 295s should hook this land yacht down pretty well.
                They are Tesla Plaid spec so slightly softer rubber thats 1/32 less deep and has acoustic linings.

Comment

Last edited by LaserSVT; 10-27-2022, 11:53 PM.

Comment

looks slick!!!

Comment

Note, that last pic is on my "normal" 93 tune. Installing pumps and flex sensor next week to run corn and that will add 120-150 more HP. Using various calculators the car is currently at 777-804 crank HP right now which I never thought it was gonna do. Gonna be damn near 1000 (crank) HP!

Comment

My buddy just got a 2017 R8 and I still would ride this S8 so much more. Nice looking audi. I'll dream for a rs6 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                          My buddy just got a 2017 R8 and I still would ride this S8 so much more. Nice looking audi. I'll dream for a rs6 Avant
                          I LOVEthe R8 but just put a hurting on a 2018 V10+ (stock) one. He wasnt ready lol
                          I was in "normal" mode and in "dynamic". I can now run Gaptize which is 3* more timing and 3 more PSI! lol

Comment

Man tuning has come so far. Used to have to log, mail to tuner, adjust, repeat. Older tunes you had one tune and if you changed anything you had to re-tune it. Now its all at your fingertips. Can adjust the trans, adjust the computer and log it all using nothing more than your phone! Got 91 only available? Cant find corn? Ran out of meth. No

Comment

I honestly do knot know what I did in life to at long last be in a good position but beyond that people keep giving me free shit!
                              All the amps and subs in my truck were free direct from Stereo Integrity. The sub in my 4Runner and Audi were free from him as well. SRM sent me a free $1000 transmission tune and cable plus they are sending me their new high pressure fuel pumps and dual low pressure conversion kit that supports 1500hp all for free!
                              There is an exhaust company that just reached out to me offering me a full titanium and electronically baffled exhaust for my car for 2/3 off! Pinnicle Performance gave me half off on their brakes too! My bTres was half of everyone elses too cause as soon as I posted it he sold out for 3 months due to my pics and posts.
                              My wheel guy (who didnt give me a discount) said as soon as mine went out he sold out of them from the pictures.
                              Now mind you, I never asked a single company for a discount or free shit. Just said "Hey, how much for this this and this" and they asked if I would post about it and when I said of course they just tossed me the stuff!
                              Hell the guy that sent me the flex fuel kit said he will pay me to shoot an installation video! Mine is kit #2 as kit #1 is on his car.
                              Pretty trick how he built it!

Comment

Let me know when you're done, I have a GT500 in the stable that wants some of that grocery get'er...
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X