DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > The Back Porch > Hall Of Fame

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2013, 07:13 PM   #1
naynay
Jigga Who?
 
naynay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: OCT
Posts: 5,648
Default Grand Prarie, stand up!

any GP residents? The wife and i are looking to go a little further out of town. We've been spending a lot of time the last few years around Joe pool lake, either at the city park or the state park. We've become rather fond of the area. Anyone who lives out there with children what are some of the better schools? I like the area around 20/carrier or even Great southwest, on the south side of 20. We are still another 3 or 4 years from buying a home, so we are looking to lease. She is from Kansas City, I am from metro Detroit. Other than spending the majority of my life here, neither of us are totally locked in to having to stay in dallas. what are some of the better zip codes to start my search?

disclaimer: trolls, please use one of my other troll threads if you wanna play. I am trying to add content to the board with this post as it may help others as well.
__________________
THE BAD HOMBRE

naynay is offline  
Old 04-06-2013, 07:33 PM   #2
jammeejamm
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,766
Default

back in the day there were some good trails off great southwest. they were called great southwest. bmx trails to clarify.

all i got.
jammeejamm is offline  
Old 04-06-2013, 07:36 PM   #3
Binky
Redneck
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 16,613
Default

No trolls exist here, just honest and upstanding individuals that share tneir opinon with you in a forthright manner.

As for GP, i have not had sex with or married my cousin so I didn't meet the requirements to live there.
Binky is offline  
Old 04-06-2013, 07:39 PM   #4
inline 6
IN GOD WE TRUST
 
inline 6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 7,885
Default

Plenty of worthless self entitled black folks there so you should fit right in.
inline 6 is offline  
Old 04-06-2013, 07:51 PM   #5
naynay
Jigga Who?
 
naynay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: OCT
Posts: 5,648
Default

i know hobie lives there, i guess i'll just PM him.. inline 6, i know ive seen your name before but i dont think i know you, are you sure you wanna start in with me?
__________________
THE BAD HOMBRE

naynay is offline  
Old 04-06-2013, 07:55 PM   #6
Nemo
Lifer
 
Nemo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,942
Default

My Daughter is in a private school but I live off 20 and Great Southwest (south of)and it is definitely very calm this way and has been for quite some time. We had some kids breaking into peoples cars in our neighborhood but my neighbor (then a cop) cracked down on them and they are now out.
__________________
Nemo is offline  
Old 04-06-2013, 07:56 PM   #7
The King
Lifer
 
The King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 15,115
Default

In all seriousness, GP is fine. South of 20, good choice.
The King is offline  
Old 04-06-2013, 08:13 PM   #8
naynay
Jigga Who?
 
naynay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: OCT
Posts: 5,648
Default

whats the zip code(s)??
__________________
THE BAD HOMBRE

naynay is offline  
Old 04-06-2013, 08:17 PM   #9
inline 6
IN GOD WE TRUST
 
inline 6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 7,885
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naynay View Post
i know hobie lives there, i guess i'll just PM him.. inline 6, i know ive seen your name before but i dont think i know you, are you sure you wanna start in with me?
We met once, I sold you a decent sized bong in the grapevine mills parking lot about 8 years ago. Until you started your major trolling campaign I had no issue with you. You can expect these type of comments from me pointed at you pretty much from now on out.
inline 6 is offline  
Old 04-06-2013, 08:24 PM   #10
The King
Lifer
 
The King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 15,115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naynay View Post
whats the zip code(s)??
75052, 75054
The King is offline  
Old 04-06-2013, 08:33 PM   #11
Nemo
Lifer
 
Nemo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,942
Default

I'm at 75052
__________________
Nemo is offline  
Old 04-06-2013, 09:09 PM   #12
naynay
Jigga Who?
 
naynay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: OCT
Posts: 5,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inline 6 View Post
We met once, I sold you a decent sized bong in the grapevine mills parking lot about 8 years ago. Until you started your major trolling campaign I had no issue with you. You can expect these type of comments from me pointed at you pretty much from now on out.
ohhh yeah, the zong.. that summbitch broke a few months ago while cleaning it , served me well all these years though!

oh and i dont mind you trolling me, my medicine dont taste too bad.

__________________
THE BAD HOMBRE

naynay is offline  
Old 04-06-2013, 09:11 PM   #13
naynay
Jigga Who?
 
naynay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: OCT
Posts: 5,648
Default

last pic i have of it from a summer or two ago, may the zong RIP

__________________
THE BAD HOMBRE

naynay is offline  
Old 04-06-2013, 09:41 PM   #14
Broncojohnny
Lifer
 
Broncojohnny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 43,870
Default

I hear the Grand Prairie jail is real nice, you should be fine.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.
Broncojohnny is offline  
Old 04-06-2013, 09:45 PM   #15
DON SVO
The Bad
VIP Member
 
DON SVO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Post Production Screening Room
Posts: 23,341
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammeejamm View Post
back in the day there were some good trails off great southwest. they were called great southwest. bmx trails to clarify.

all i got.
... then we used to ride BMX together.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGreenCobra
I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip McNeely
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrtuckteezy
dont downshift!!
Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.
DON SVO is offline  
Old 04-06-2013, 09:48 PM   #16
inline 6
IN GOD WE TRUST
 
inline 6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 7,885
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naynay View Post
ohhh yeah, the zong.. that summbitch broke a few months ago while cleaning it , served me well all these years though!

oh and i dont mind you trolling me, my medicine dont taste too bad.

Yeah it was a good piece. on another note this pic is too good to just put in one thread.



Charges
CPF-DWI
EVADING W/VEH
FMFR
FTA
IMPROPER DIS OF LICENSE PLATE
PR-DWI
PROB VIOL EVADING ARREST/DETENTION W/VEH
SPEEDING


DAMN SON! you know how to get down!
inline 6 is offline  
Old 04-06-2013, 09:55 PM   #17
naynay
Jigga Who?
 
naynay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: OCT
Posts: 5,648
Default

who cares? live a little. allan, do you imagine the colony jail being worse than working on the assembly line at the GM plant? im wondering if they are comparable? was it like in the movie 8 Mile? i know you got fired from there, but while the getting was good how good was it?

inline 6, dude, i wish i could remember you, but honestly you just dont even ring a bell in my mind. maybe come to one of the next track events and we can reacquaint ourselves?
__________________
THE BAD HOMBRE

naynay is offline  
Old 04-06-2013, 09:56 PM   #18
The King
Lifer
 
The King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 15,115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncojohnny View Post
I hear the Grand Prairie jail is real nice, you should be fine.
Almost brand new.
The King is offline  
Old 04-06-2013, 09:57 PM   #19
naynay
Jigga Who?
 
naynay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: OCT
Posts: 5,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inline 6 View Post

DAMN SON! you know how to get down!
wanna party?
__________________
THE BAD HOMBRE

naynay is offline  
Old 04-06-2013, 09:58 PM   #20
Broncojohnny
Lifer
 
Broncojohnny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 43,870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naynay View Post
who cares? live a little. allan, do you imagine the colony jail being worse than working on the assembly line at the GM plant? im wondering if they are comparable? was it like in the movie 8 Mile? i know you got fired from there, but while the getting was good how good was it?

inline 6, dude, i wish i could remember you, but honestly you just dont even ring a bell in my mind. maybe come to one of the next track events and we can reacquaint ourselves?
Yea, live a little! Go out and get a couple of DWIs and get thrown in jail for a while. lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.
Broncojohnny is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
$10k floors=awesomeness, 3am=awesome job, about nine, al canseco, al=bighat no cattle, allthebadbitchesgetout!, chew$$$$$$chew$$$$$$, chrisboshluvstrains, cow rug=must have!!, i fuck rugs, jodi+abecx, mail order cow, make it train, my shaq > ur shaq, naynay drops the soap, naynay is #1 prison bitch, people who annoy you, plz lock it, tractor supply living, trailertrain, watch$$$$watch$$$

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.