• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to take scrap metal

Near Lewisville

Thanks
    "PSH!!!"

Haven’t checked lately but recently it hasn’t even been worth the fuel. Like a whole pick up bed of junk will get you $3.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

There's a guy that picks up the scrap metal from our Lewisville dealership named Dante. He said he could come by here and buy mine but never showed. Call 5 star Ford Bodyshop and maybe they can get you his number.

Comment

Keep it until these Chinese tariffs take place. Domestic steel should increase somewhat.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

I scrapped 230 pounds of metal recently, 218 of which was aluminum. Got 53 dollars for it all. Steel isn't worth shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            Haven’t checked lately but recently it hasn’t even been worth the fuel. Like a whole pick up bed of junk will get you $3.
            Its come up a little. I had some stuff that HAD to go about 2 weeks ago. Wasn't even a full pick up bed. Heaviest thing was a v6 short block. Netted $26, I was surprised. Forgot to check the price per pound.

Comment

Anyone got an address or phone number for a place in Denton or Lewisville? I told my 14 year old son if he helped me he could keep all the money plus $20 so he’s pumped
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
              X