Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
    The few of you who do agree with my standpoint, go ahead and pat yourselves on the back.
    In short: "Hooray for being ignorant!"

For the others, well you fellas probably are the kind that don't even vote, or do little research before doing so.
    You'd be wrong.

I was raised on old American ways.
    Which are?

I say yes/no ma'am and sir, I open doors for women,
    As do I, although you are probably more hardcore about it.

I believe that this country was founded on christian values.
    Except that it wasn't, per the Treaty of Tripoli, ratified by the very founding fathers that xtians likes to trot out as beacons of christianity.

This thread has me rolling cause as mentioned before I have my tattoo for a reason, it's a nickname I got in military academy.
    Are you going to get one that says "dumbass" because that's the nickname you're starting to develop here?

I've always been tough and would have no problem proving it. To settle the shit talking and for the girls who think they have a shot at me I would like to offer a challenge. I know 2 people who own MMA schools here in the area and would gladly do a little sparring match with anyone who would so desire to. But just an FYI I have roughly 15 years experience and have won 2 state championships, American style and Korean Taekwondo. I'm more than just an internet bad ass. By the way, Pepsi IS better, but I prefer water or beer anyhow.
    Nigga please, you ARE just an internet badass. "People disagreed with me and made me look like a fool, so I'm going to resort to childish threats of violence because that's the only thing I've got in my repertoire!" News flash, hoss. Any time you use how much of a "badass" you are at fighting in a conversation that has nothing to do with fighting, you've automatically lost any credibility. You clearly don't have the cognitive abilities to have a rational conversation on the topic given what you've said in this post alone, let alone all of the other evidence you've provided us with. How about you sit down and let the more learned people do the thinking.

In closing: STOP DOUBLE SPACING AFTER PERIODS!
    Last edited by racrguy; 02-06-2014, 11:59 AM. Reason: wording

Comment

• If there are people in this country who don't speak english, don't talk to them. Problem solved.

Any other problems you guys need solving? I only have 8 more minutes until my lunch break is over.

Comment

• Mental midget.... I am going to steal this. OP, you do realize often replying in anger shows guilt right?

Comment

• How can anyone go through life carrying this much baggage? It's got to be exhausting.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

The few of you who do agree with my standpoint, go ahead and pat yourselves on the back. For the others, well you fellas probably are the kind that don't even vote, or do little research before doing so. I was raised on old American ways. I say yes/no ma'am and sir, I open doors for women, I believe that this country was founded on christian values. This thread has me rolling cause as mentioned before I have my tattoo for a reason, it's a nickname I got in military academy. I've always been tough and would have no problem proving it. To settle the shit talking and for the girls who think they have a shot at me I would like to offer a challenge. I know 2 people who own MMA schools here in the area and would gladly do a little sparring match with anyone who would so desire to. But just an FYI I have roughly 15 years experience and have won 2 state championships, American style and Korean Taekwondo. I'm more than just an internet bad ass. By the way, Pepsi IS better, but I prefer water or beer anyhow.
                You're so fucking hardcore, broseph.

Comment

• Damn. That's some hardcore shit!
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

The few of you who do agree with my standpoint, go ahead and pat yourselves on the back. For the others, well you fellas probably are the kind that don't even vote, or do little research before doing so. I was raised on old American ways. I say yes/no ma'am and sir, I open doors for women, I believe that this country was founded on christian values. This thread has me rolling cause as mentioned before I have my tattoo for a reason, it's a nickname I got in military academy. I've always been tough and would have no problem proving it. To settle the shit talking and for the girls who think they have a shot at me I would like to offer a challenge. I know 2 people who own MMA schools here in the area and would gladly do a little sparring match with anyone who would so desire to. But just an FYI I have roughly 15 years experience and have won 2 state championships, American style and Korean Taekwondo. I'm more than just an internet bad ass. By the way, Pepsi IS better, but I prefer water or beer anyhow.
                    But you said earlier that we probably voted for the black guy. Which is it? You were raised the old American way? What would that be? You should like a shitty Hank Williams Jr. song.

Your nickname was hardcore? Don't they usually choose ironic names? Seems that "Fuckstick" was taken, so you got hardcore. Were you actually in the military?

In a call for throw down, you hold up others accomplishment? Because I know a dude that knows a guy trying to get into the ufc, take that! And

Korean Taekwondo is redundant, it is a Korean sport. Holy shit, I'm fucking laughing to tears at your posts while typing this. Sorry, so you're going to impress us with your forms? I think it's absolutely awesome that you snatch the mantle of internet badass and come in with "Oh wait motherfuckers, there is chapter 2 - Real Life Badass!"

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
                    I get worked up because people want to run their mouth behind the computer but in real time don't have a fucking thing to say.

Dude I don't even have to see what you look like. As much time as you spend on the computer you probably have really strong typing fingers, that would really help you out when your mouth writes a check that your ass can't cash.
                    It's like a quote book for shitty 80's taglines. Remember when Lloyd Christmas pulls up next to Harry on the "hog" and throws his arms out? I picture you like that.

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                    Hilarious!

Comment

• Comment

• Has anyone gotten their ass kicked yet?

Comment

• I drew ticket number 8. The light says "Now serving 2", so I figure my time will be here soon.

Comment

• I'm getting my ass kicked right now! Elvis Klein is here too, who knew they both go to the same guy bar?!

Comment

• I'm a bad ass guys!
                              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                                I drew ticket number 8. The light says "Now serving 2", so I figure my time will be here soon.
                                I guess I'm about 9
                                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Working...
                                X