No announcement yet.

Foundation repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They removed two, 2x4's that go from the center of the top of the garage, to the supports at top IIRC. Not a lot but if you are throwing shit up their like tile and paint cans.......

I have thought about going to one of those new garage door openers that spool up on the side and doing some type of cathedral shit in there.

Maybe my next project is to actually buy the ole jacks and square it up right. I hit it at the lowest point and added back in the two 2x4s.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Dude. Hire a structural engineer. Do t take the word of a foundation company. They stay in business by selling piers.

I thought I had issues and hired Isbon engineering from on here. Best 400 bucks I ever spent

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txstangnut View Post
        Dude. Hire a structural engineer. Do t take the word of a foundation company. They stay in business by selling piers.

I thought I had issues and hired Isbon engineering from on here. Best 400 bucks I ever spent

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
        2 out of three said my house was solid! I think the first guy just missed his mark.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
        X