Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VETTKLR View Post
    win / win....

I started googling up Saturday Night Live skits where I swear I've seen that same bear costume and came up with the default Katy Perry tittay pic!

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
      So was I sideways or not?

Why didn't you roll up beside me and say something? I prolly would have thought it was cool.
      Fishtailing doesn't equal sideways. But that specifically was in the lane change. The light burning was straight ahead.

I was in a 4banger truck....

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
        ELVIS can't even steal his own balls from his wife's purse, what makes you think he can steal a car?
        Psh.. Elvis can't even attach a pic to a thread!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
          Psh.. Elvis can't even attach a pic to a thread!!
          Now that is gangsta!

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
            Mike just PM'd me and said he was going to kick the shit out of Sean if he ever manned up and met him in person.
            LMFAO

David

Comment

• You'll learn someday. Shit, when I was young I lost my license 7 times in 7 years of driving. No accidents, just tons of speeding tickets capped off by an exhibition of speed ticket. Sad thing is, just like you my car wasn't even fast. I just didn't have any discretion back then and thought it was my right to speed and burnout all over the place.
              Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
              Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

• He will learn the hard way, as I did. We all have done dumb shit. Now bragging about it and trying to make sense of it, that's just retarded.

Comment

• junior was here.

Comment

• I haz wood. I haz here.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• ah hell!!! win / win / win !!!!

I swear I've seen that same cheesedick bear costume on some old school SNL skits This magic mike dude needs to sport that costume while he's out stuntin' the NMRA factory stock notch, get pics and it'll all be legit

Comment

Working...
                      X