I just quit my job!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
    LOL i see men that way here in my office on a daily basis.
    Well, some men are women, simply put. The only drama coming from the men around here is which one is going to fuck the new receptionist first.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

A female boss? What a fucking nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Speaking of, has any of my guys called you yet? lmfao
        See you later...

Comment

Tell me about it. I have two. Though I don't report to either one of them, and neither has a controlling interest over what I do, they are both still a pain in the ass. One is the CFO, so she likes to raise a big stink and copy 92 people on an email when there is a 'questionable expense' on my expense report, or a service bill that she wants to know why the fuck we are paying. It's a real fucking beating.

But we operate on a simple policy around here. Stay the fuck out of my business.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Speaking of, has any of my guys called you yet? lmfao
            Not yet. You holding out on me?!

Comment

Not yet. You holding out on me?!
              I will have to smack them around a little. I will get with them this week about it.
              See you later...

Comment

I will have to smack them around a little. I will get with them this week about it.
                No worries. I'm in denton 5 days a week this semester so just hollar.

Comment

Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
                  Congrats?

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It sounds like your new boss shouldn't be in the position she is in. Keep your head up man. I for one would have put up with things the way they were while I was getting a paycheck until I found something else - but to each is own. Good luck with your search!

Reading comprehension owns you.

Comment

Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
                    Congrats?

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It sounds like your new boss shouldn't be in the position she is in. Keep your head up man. I for one would have put up with things the way they were while I was getting a paycheck until I found something else - but to each is own. Good luck with your search!
                    Wow, just wow! Can't get it right even after you reply with the post attached.
                    I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Yeah um i just quit too. Im tired of the bosses always telling me what they expect and how to do it. Im tired of getting yelled at for "messin up". Im gonna find a job where I can do what I want and how I want. Fuck all this tellin me what I need to do. Just cause you pay me?

Comment

An attractive woman with any hustling abilities should never have to worry about paying the bills.
                        Not saying that these two in here fit that description as I have never met either.

Comment

Originally posted by beaner72 View Post
                          Yeah um i just quit too. Im tired of the bosses always telling me what they expect and how to do it. Im tired of getting yelled at for "messin up". Im gonna find a job where I can do what I want and how I want. Fuck all this tellin me what I need to do. Just cause you pay me?
                          When you fuck up my grass I'm gonna bitch at you too.

Comment

Originally posted by beaner72 View Post
                            Uhh, yeah?
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Baller!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X