Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting article discussing how China has announced it believes it can beat the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting article discussing how China has announced it believes it can beat the US

If China gets continues on its path of asserting its power in the South China Sea or against Japan, it believes it can overcome any American military effort against it.

Interesting read.

I think if we went to full war with China, we'd ultimately win. I don't think we want any war with China though.

Frankly, with the way our politicians are killing our country - it won't be long before much smaller countries could give us a hurting/run for our money.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

They don't have the Navy for it, plain and simple.

Comment

Financially speaking it doesnt look like they have to worry about having to fight us
        WH

Comment

It says right there in the article that they can't. Submarines for the motherfucking win.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            Financially speaking it doesnt look like they have to worry about having to fight us
            Why's that?
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I read that a few days ago. My problem with it is that it ignores deception and the fact that they don't have to win, only reach a stalemate when it comes to things like Taiwan. If China wants to invade Taiwan, what is to stop them from loading up all their shit on commercial container ships and sending it on over? Once they have their shit there it isn't like we can do anything before they completely take over. Then they go for a diplomatic stalemate.

And to top all of this off, the pussy in the White House is only going to make them bolder. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they made this move on Taiwan before the pussy leaves office.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                I read that a few days ago. My problem with it is that it ignores deception and the fact that they don't have to win, only reach a stalemate when it comes to things like Taiwan. If China wants to invade Taiwan, what is to stop them from loading up all their shit on commercial container ships and sending it on over? Once they have their shit there it isn't like we can do anything before they completely take over. Then they go for a diplomatic stalemate.

And to top all of this off, the pussy in the White House is only going to make them bolder. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they made this move on Taiwan before the pussy leaves office.
                Many, many factors. Take a step back and think about that for a tick.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  Many, many factors. Take a step back and think about that for a tick.
                  It worked in call of duty, dude.

Comment

It may be my age and I pay attention more, but am I the only one that feels like another World War is coming and there is no stopping it? It just seems like to me that America has gotten to be the overzealous old boss and the wolves are licking their lips waiting for the moment to take us down.

Comment

China won't do shit, they're paper dragons. Attacking us would doom their economy and they wouldn't stand a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                        It may be my age and I pay attention more, but am I the only one that feels like another World War is coming and there is no stopping it? It just seems like to me that America has gotten to be the overzealous old boss and the wolves are licking their lips waiting for the moment to take us down.
                        I doubt you're the only one thinking along these lines.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                          China won't do shit, they're paper dragons. Attacking us would doom their economy and they wouldn't stand a chance.
                          True. But this is changing because of wage growth and the logistics of producing in China. Recently Wal mart restarted its "made in the USA" campaign and is seeking pitches from domestic suppliers of certain items. The more this shifts, the more likely it is that the Chinese become bold.
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

Northern Africa did this and we're stealing dealing with the "attack."

Although...we could use some assistance with laying rail...

Comment

Interesting article discussing how China has announced it believes it can bea...

Only one way to find out! Say our name three times you Chinese bitches!! Lmao

Ron Paul called this boldness sometime ago. Seems like he's not a Kook like a lot of people think and have claimed huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              '08 C6 Corvette
                              '91 StormTrooper BBC Coupe
                              Run what ya brung, hope ya brought enuff!!

Comment

Working...
                              X