Kyler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyler

Is it something on one of my pc's/lappy's/phone/gaming console that makes the random pic thread show loading only to page 1180, but indicates as many as 1190 pages?

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
    Is it something on one of my pc's/lappy's/phone/gaming console that makes the random pic thread show loading only to page 1180, but indicates as many as 1190 pages?
    I noticed that this morning, so it's not just you.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

It's not letting me go to the last page on my phone either. It says "too many redirects." Weird.

Comment

It has to to with the posts of someone suddenly not showing up anymore, and they aren't showing up for anyone.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Naynay banned?

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
            Naynay banned?
            Try to find a post from him.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

if he was really banned, then this site just lost it's street cred.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                if he was really banned, then this site just lost it's street cred.
                He was absolutely NOT banned.
                I have no idea why it's doing that, it may be because of that users posts. Maybe we need to start a new pic thread
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

^

The discrepancy with the page count should be easily rectified by Rebuilding Thread Information and then run 1 or 2 cycles of optimize/repair tables. Probably an issue with some orphan posts.

The redirects you are experiencing are usually because of VBSEO handling of indexed URLs. I've had to disable it on vB before. Better alternatives. Assuming you have it installed.

Comment

It happens with my tablet, but not my laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                      ^

The discrepancy with the page count should be easily rectified by Rebuilding Thread Information and then run 1 or 2 cycles of optimize/repair tables. Probably an issue with some orphan posts.

The redirects you are experiencing are usually because of VBSEO handling of indexed URLs. I've had to disable it on vB before. Better alternatives. Assuming you have it installed.
                      I just did that the other day, not running VBSEO, it's almost like the rebuilding caused it.

Update: Just rebuilt the threads again, and it fixed it this time, wtf, thanks for the suggestion.
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                        He was absolutely NOT banned.
                        I have no idea why it's doing that, it may be because of that users posts. Maybe we need to start a new pic thread
                        No, he isn't banned, his account is deleted. That accounts for the weird pages.

Comment

naynay or tremor14?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                            naynay or tremor14?
                            Naynay I think

Comment

Am I the only one not seeing what was quoted?

Comment

Working...
                              X