Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 So storing classified documents next to your corvette is bad!? hahaha - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So storing classified documents next to your corvette is bad!? hahaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So storing classified documents next to your corvette is bad!? hahaha

Orange man, bad. Any Democrat, good.

Comment

What a fucking shit show! Good thing he keeps his garage locked! hahaha

Comment

The man can't speak... how the hell did he get elected?
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I don't give a fuck about the FBI
          I don't give a fuck about the CIA
          I don't give a fuck about LSD
          I don't give a fuck about anything

Comment

You should check out the plate on his Vette too.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              I don't give a fuck about the FBI
              I don't give a fuck about the CIA
              I don't give a fuck about LSD
              I don't give a fuck about anything
              Butthole Surfers

Comment

Fun Corvette fact: The 1967 Stingray can lose 60 classified documents in 4.7 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                  Fun Corvette fact: The 1967 Stingray can lose 60 classified documents in 4.7 seconds.
                  Like.

Comment

He got snitched off by a Democrat.. They waited til after the midterms on this deal and now they can push him out by the end of the year. Republicans have a third of the power so camel toe wont go rouge... They feel safe to dump him, let her have a few days in the spotlight and try again in 24...

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                      He got snitched off by a Democrat.. They waited til after the midterms on this deal and now they can push him out by the end of the year. Republicans have a third of the power so camel toe wont go rouge... They feel safe to dump him, let her have a few days in the spotlight and try again in 24...
                      It's REALLY their only play at this point with his metal state, if they don't do something soon they will lose in a landslide in 2024.
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

all this secret document crap is getting swept under the rug! Biden can do no wrong while he is president

Comment

This mishandling of classified documents scandal is the tool to get him out of office without facing punishment for the actual corruption he and Hunter are involved in. Similar to Andrew Cuomo, he was ousted for a sexual harassment charge, but didn't face penalties for putting Covid positive seniors into nursing homes which caused a much higher death rate.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                            This mishandling of classified documents scandal is the tool to get him out of office without facing punishment for the actual corruption he and Hunter are involved in. Similar to Andrew Cuomo, he was ousted for a sexual harassment charge, but didn't face penalties for putting Covid positive seniors into nursing homes which caused a much higher death rate.
                            Biden will serve his full 4 year term but definitely not getting re-elected

Comment

Working...
                            X