Where to go for roll cage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to go for roll cage

I searched and read through 10 pages of results but didn’t see any threads about roll cages.

I’ve got a 92 coupe, just a bolt on car. The interior is bone stock. I parked the car several years ago to pull the transmission and replace the radiator and the damned thing is still sitting there. Sadly, rats have been all over the interior and I’m looking at a full interior restoration.

I figure I’ll get a cage welded in if I’m going to strip the entire interior out of the car. Hopefully only do it once.

I think I’d rather have a custom built welded in cage than bolt in a store bought cage. But I don’t want to just hit up the nearest shop and regret it. Or go pay too much at a big name shop.

Where do you guys recommend for a cage? I’m not looking for a full on drag race cage. All the car will ever do are some HPDE’s some day.

James B is the man! Greenbullets buddy did them as well if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
      James B is the man! Greenbullets buddy did them as well if I remember correctly.
      Yep. BigShoe
      Chris Shoemaker

Comment

Working...
      X