2022 Boys in the Superbowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    Pro tip: if you stop watching woke sportsball by woke corps trying to farm you for profit, the Cowboys can?t disappoint you anymore. You also have more time for family, friends and other more important things.
    Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
    I figured the Boys would lose so I didn't lose any sleep over it...instead I went dirt bike riding at Twin Hills with some buddies and had a much better time than yelling at the TV. I mean did you guys really think the Cowboys would beat the 49'ers? Haven't ya'll watched them long enough to know that they choke in the playoffs?

homosaywhat

Comment

Pro tip: don't watch the games. Just watch the 12-15 minute highlight reel afterwards.

I haven't watched an NFL game since 2013 or 2014. Not one. Not even a Superbowl.

Comment

I still watch games

I don?t really commit to the couch tho but they?re entertaining if I?ve got nothing else to do..
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

I wish that the camera would have panned to Jerry in the box right after that “interesting” final play by the ‘Boys. His probable scowl would have been the stuff of greatness, just like the sad-faced former star in my avatar here.

Comment

FUCK THE eagles

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              FUCK THE eagles

Comment

Agreed!

Comment

At least we won't have to worry about the Pizza Boy being our OC anymore.
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                    At least we won't have to worry about the Pizza Boy being our OC anymore.

Comment

• Yes...fak the eagles!!!
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                      X