No announcement yet.

Just a stray idea (from a moron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't understand the concept of sarcasm?
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• lmfao at the justinhasthehairpiece tag
      Slow moving projects
      1964 C10 350/700r4
      1992 LX 5.0

Comment

• Only on DFWM can someone take pride in being outed as the most moronic board member. It's not only taking pride in it, he's so damn ignorant he is celebrating it.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Only on DFWM can someone take pride in being outed as the most moronic board member. It's not only taking pride in it, he's so damn ignorant he is celebrating it.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            I can't remember the exact species of frog, but in the movie even if they were all one sex they could still reproduce somehow. It's been years since I've seen that movie.
            West African frogs
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post

No remember it was Dallas mustang. Cooter says I'm some bald fat white guy. Wait no... I'm paladin! I'm a cop! That one was fun. If you all knew who I really was irl you'd shit fucking bricks ha

Obama? That doesn't make me shit bricks. In fact, it makes perfect sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                If we knew who you really were? Fuck you bitch, you ain't nobody.
                Duh. Many of you have met me before though. Under the guise of my alter ego from the old board. If you knew who it was you'd probly have even more to say. But, you won't. A little hint: My real name isn't Justin. Or stanley, for that matter. But I had a well known alias on the other board that had many thousands of posts. Not the lesser alias of Justinsn95.

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                don't understand the concept of sarcasm?
                Coming from a man who's head is as thick as stone, no one should take much stock in any attempt you may make to be sarcastic to anyone. I can't count the sheer staggering number of times I've watched things I've said soar so high over your head that I actually started to feel bad.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Only on DFWM can someone take pride in being outed as the most moronic board member. It's not only taking pride in it, he's so damn ignorant he is celebrating it.
                Well seeing as how I don't know most of you and we'll never meet cause I couldn't care less to know you, meh, why not. Its not like any of this matters. To anyone. I mean I'm starting to think it matters to cooter, but he's his own individual little case.
                Last edited by SMEGMA STENCH; 11-08-2011, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Coming from a man who's head is as thick as stone, no one should take much stock in any attempt you may make to be sarcastic to anyone. I can't count the sheer staggering number of times I've watched things I've said soar so high over your head that I actually started to feel bad.
                  you've said that so many times, I'm confident that you actually believe it...

By all means, post up some examples!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Oh gee whiz, a well known alias somehow makes you less of a stumpfucking moron.

Comment

• I heard he was That_Is_My_El_Camino. He got you guys good!
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                        I heard he was That_Is_My_El_Camino. He got you guys good!
                        Man, that makes so much sense. No wonder!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Oh gee whiz, a well known alias somehow makes you less of a stumpfucking moron.
                          Well no one thought the alias was a stumpfucking moron. At least if they did, the never voiced it. We've even had some quite pleasant conversations, you and I. Oh well

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          you've said that so many times, I'm confident that you actually believe it...

By all means, post up some examples!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          I don't have to. You started it for me, in the form of this thread. Thats the beauty of it! Again, as you never understood what I was talking about in the first place, I'm sure even this will just sail right over your head. As usual.

Comment

• I've got a bad feeling he's talking about the Google payments thread.

Comment

Well no one thought the alias was a stumpfucking moron. At least if they did, the never voiced it. We've even had some quite pleasant conversations, you and I. Oh well

I don't have to. You started it for me, in the form of this thread. Thats the beauty of it! Again, as you never understood what I was talking about in the first place, I'm sure even this will just sail right over your head. As usual.
                              did you just use the "I'm not, you are!" defense? LOL

Comment

• Still failed to discredit the herp evidence

Comment

Working...
                                X