Prey/Predator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prey/Predator

I fucking canceled Hulu and Disney damn it. Streaming only on Hulu, its kind of a prequel. While nothing will beat the original, it has that kind of vibe to it, in a woke way. Sure beats that last garbage that they called Predator. If they had spent a little more on CG it could have been a contender. I wanted to watch Dr Strange anyways so I will get my 20.00 worth!
    Whos your Daddy?

I don't pay for any of the streaming services but I do piggy back off of my kids accounts, but I really don't watch it unless someone recommends or I see something that peaks my interest, but I will watch this.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

i thought it was badass!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
        I liked one, two, and this one. It was decent and worth the watch for sure. I really think that series could have been fantastic but holy shit the last couple of installments were trash. Surprisingly gory for Hulu/Disney.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

It was woke retardation, I laughed and turned it off. Yeah, some 14 year old girl can beat up 5 hardened woodsmen. One of them would have broke her in half. And the predator would look at her too fast and she'd die
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            It was woke retardation, I laughed and turned it off. Yeah, some 14 year old girl can beat up 5 hardened woodsmen. One of them would have broke her in half. And the predator would look at her too fast and she'd die
            whatever i liked it

Comment

whatever i liked it
              That guy fucking hates everything. Had he watched it, he would have realized why she was able to kill it. No spoilers here.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

thought it was going to be woke garbage, but it was actually pretty damn good.

Comment

These movies have sucked since pred 2. This one was wayyyy better than I thought it would be.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                    That guy fucking hates everything. Had he watched it, he would have realized why she was able to kill it. No spoilers here.
                    well the premise was that Indians are master hunters just like the predator

Comment

I enjoyed it
                      WRX

Comment

This guy pretty much says what we're all thinking about current movies.

Comment

Jacked Arnold had a hard time, but the culturally appropriate small female knew how to defeat him.

I bet if the alien asked where she wanted to eat dinner then she would have withered and died.

Comment

I thought it was good. I have watched all of them and this one was worth watching. I like the easter egg of the old gun that the French trapper gave to the chick and it was featured in the second movie showing that they have been coming to hunt here for hundreds of years. And in the credit art it shows them coming back for the Indians and that's probably where they got the gun.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                              Would I have realized why a 15 year old girl could beat up 4 dudes attacking her at the same time? Wait, don't tell me. It's cause she's strong and empowered, amirite?

It's woke trash, you guys are suckas
                              WH

Comment

Working...
                              X