No announcement yet.

Gas station in Philadelphia started employing heavily armed security to protect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas station in Philadelphia started employing heavily armed security to protect

hahahaha, fucking awesome!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

HAHAHAHA, I love how shocked they are by the poll numbers!
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

That city is such a shit hole. It’s sad too because the history and landmarks there are really cool. The rest of the city is trash as are the people. They should annex it to NJ it would be a 100% improvement to PA.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          That city is such a shit hole. It’s sad too because the history and landmarks there are really cool. The rest of the city is trash as are the people. They should annex it to NJ it would be a 100% improvement to PA.

YEP!! Philly, Pittsburgh Erie and Reading sure screw the rest of the State!
          Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
              If you’ve ever flown over Philly going to the Philly airport or over Philly into Newark you can see the trash littering that entire city. It looks like a literal garbage dump. It’s eye opening.

Comment

If you’ve ever flown over Philly going to the Philly airport or over Philly into Newark you can see the trash littering that entire city. It looks like a literal garbage dump. It’s eye opening.
                Thak you for that info and video. I'm going back to D.C. next year and was planning to take a ride up there and see the sites, fuck that. I already hate the fEagles and I cannot stop wearing my Silver and Blue colors and that shit right there is ridicules.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I don’t like going to DC, but Philly is a hard pass now. It’s amazing what a certain party can do to once thriving cities…. I’m not sure war can accomplish what Communist leanings can.

Comment

I haven’t been to Philly in about 10 years so I can’t imagine what it’s like since I’ve been. When I went there were some nice areas, but now who knows. Probably like 2 square yards.

Comment

Philly was a beautiful city at one time. Had relatives living in Kennett Square, Honeybrook and Malvern areas back in the 60's.
                      Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

that's fuckin crazy!!! geesh

Comment

Working...
                        X