• Show
Clear All

• I like reading them, some are funny as hell

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      we can haz tags???
      lol

Comment

• The usage of tags here has degenerated to a juvenile level. I would just as soon see them go.

Comment

• Some are funny as fuck but some are just outright fucked up.

Comment

• Take down the tags, and the terrorists have won.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
              Take down the tags, and the terrorists have won.
              for the love of god, dont take them down......milk went sour.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I don't mind tags except for the dumbfucks who keep posting ngger ones.

Comment

for the love of god, dont take them down......milk went sour.

Dude!! Musclestang89's baby barely made it into this world and for some stupid motherfucker to say ni**ers raped his girl just doesnt fly with me. I am cool with you and think you are crazy/funny at times but if you think that kinda shit can continue I do not want any acquaintance with you and have lost any respect I ever had towards you. So yea MILK went sour!!

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                  I don't mind tags except for the dumbfucks who keep posting ngger ones.
                  No shit!!
                  Last edited by MILK; 02-08-2011, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                    I don't mind tags except for the dumbfucks who keep posting ngger ones.
                    what about the ones talkin shit about ssaladbar?? are those okay??

this is not directed at you, but to the faggot pieces of shit that talk shit anonymously through tags...

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                      what about the ones talkin shit about ssaladbar?? are those okay??

this is not directed at you, but to the faggot pieces of shit that talk shit anonymously through tags...
                      I will admit I have talked shit in tags before but this has gotten out of hand. Those motherfuckers posting that shit should be called out!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MILK View Post
                        Dude!! Musclestang89's baby barely made it into this world and for some stupid motherfucker to say ni**ers raped his girl just doesnt fly with me. I am cool with you and think you are crazy/funny at times but if you think that kinda shit can continue I do not want any acquaintance with you and have lost any respect I ever had towards you. So yea MILK went sour!!

No shit!!
                        nombre, i was the first one to call that shit out when i saw the tags. the admins should ban the ones who make those tags since theyre the only one who can view them. i guess i should have made myself more clearer.....i do not condone the abuse of the tags but i do like the tags that are not abusive....example superdonut arm bars steve, leahs taco, cooter loves gunt, etc..... i do not like the tags that are abusive.

from what has been stated numerous times is that the admins are the only ones who can see who made what tags. instead of deleting them insta-ban the ones who made those tags.
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

nombre, i was the first one to call that shit out when i saw the tags. the admins should ban the ones who make those tags since theyre the only one who can view them. i guess i should have made myself more clearer.....i do not condone the abuse of the tags but i do like the tags that are not abusive....example superdonut arm bars steve, leahs taco, cooter loves gunt, etc..... i do not like the tags that are abusive.

from what has been stated numerous times is that the admins are the only ones who can see who made what tags. instead of deleting them insta-ban the ones who made those tags.
                          Right on!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MILK View Post
                            Right on!!
                            ey guey, thats gonna cost you extra cabron!!

Comment

ey guey, thats gonna cost you extra cabron!!
                              Ya estas!!

Comment

• I think there are more funny ones than abusive ones overall. I still prefer to keep them.

Comment

Working...
                                X