This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Certain member on here is P.O.S and need help

I'm new to this site and been trying to locate a certain member on here.
    My name is Dana.

I have a good friend of mine going through alot at this time.

I'm not going to call out the member just yet. Maybe he will post or let his self be known.

I'm helping my friend out any way I can.

My friend was married to a very wealthy man for over 10 years in Dallas, Texas.
    He passed away some time ago.
    He had one son and from my understanding he was an arrogant asshole.

My friend is about to lose her house in Florida, because of unfortunate circumstances.
    Now she can't get any help from her step son that she did alot for in 9.5 years.
    The money she received is about gone due to court filings, motions, hearings and deposition.
    I think after all she did for this kid, he should help out.
    He is waiting for her to lose the house that was given to her and get it for himself.
    That is pretty sorry to me.

I have seen her paperwork and copies of the will.
    Can she hire another attorney and contest the will again under different grounds?
    What would you do think about this?

Originally posted by DanaY View Post
    My name is Dana.

I'm not going to call out the member just yet. Maybe he will post or let his self be known.

My friend is about to lose her house in Florida, because of unfortunate circumstances.
    Now she can't get any help from her step son that she did alot for in 9.5 years.
    The money she received is about gone due to court filings, motions, hearings and deposition.
    He is waiting for her to lose the house that was given to her and get it for himself.

Can she hire another attorney and contest the will again under different grounds?
    Say the name or GTFO!! Oh yea and post your terts!!

Comment

Big studly, right?

Comment

I think you are looking for dfwStangs.net...this site was just created...

Comment

I suggest you go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
            Say the name or GTFO!! Oh yea and post your terts!!
            Agree!

Comment

I would tell them to be patient. Florida is a judicial foreclosure state and it's taking 2-3 years to get a hearing to sell a house.

PS Does anyone want a house near Apollo Beach? I'll make you a great deal.

Comment

post tittays

Comment

I'm not sure if anyone has told you but, stfu!
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by DanaY View Post
                    My name is Dana.

Maybe your friend should have been wiser with her money and quit being an entitled cunt that expects a non-blood connection to pay her way.

She better put out or shut up.

Comment

My sentiments is that she is owed nothing........the son should be entitled to what was his fathers. Fuck her for being a gold digger and she proably killed the wealthy bastard.

Comment

LOL @ "certain" member. Doesn't really narrow it down any...

Comment

Interesting.

Comment

It wasnt me!

Comment

Her shit went to money heaven. There is no returning from money heaven.
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                              X