Who really wants to keep tags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    I love the idea of going back through old threads and showing who made what tag up. Just to fuck with these assholes.

Fucking FANTASTIC idea. I'm interested to see who has been throwing up the eric=partscounterbitch lately. I'd bet $20 it was Wild Bill, that little passive aggressive toddler.

And for the record, I think I've made a total of 4 tags over both sites. Don't even remember what they were, but they weren't very viscous. If I'm pissed off at someone I want them to KNOW about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Fucking FANTASTIC idea. I'm interested to see who has been throwing up the eric=partscounterbitch lately. I'd bet $20 it was Wild Bill, that little passive aggressive toddler.

And for the record, I think I've made a total of 4 tags over both sites. Don't even remember what they were, but they weren't very viscous. If I'm pissed off at someone I want them to KNOW about it.
      If you post up the links, I'll let ya know.
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
        If you post up the links, I'll let ya know.

They've all been deleted. lmgdao! Imagine that!

Comment

• The "worst" tag I've made was about Jr being a designated driver for Elvis and I stand by it.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            They've all been deleted. lmgdao! Imagine that!
            I told ya! Funny as shit how some people don't have any balls.
            Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• I'd like to change my vote btw, I think we should keep them now!

Comment

• Buncha drama queens up in this mutha.

I love it.

Comment

I told ya! Funny as shit how some people don't have any balls.
                  Leahhazchesticles

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                    Leahhazchesticles
                    LMAO!

<--googling 'chesticles'
                    Token Split Tail

Comment

LMAO!

<--googling 'chesticles'
                      Tits. Like Chest testicles.

Comment

• People deleting tags is fucking gay lmao cmon people it's the Internet. Leeeeave them for entertainment please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fern View Post
                          People deleting tags is fucking gay lmao cmon people it's the Internet. Leeeeave them for entertainment please.

I think it's fucking HILARIOUS. I wonder if every time someones goes back to delete one they realize what a double barreled little chicken shit they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                            The "worst" tag I've made was about Jr being a designated driver for Elvis and I stand by it.
                            even with the adjustable pedals, he is still to short. been using ryanb as of late!

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• We need more room for tags!

Comment

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                                I am not sure what other one's i put. Leah has big montana was a joke.

the allaboutleah.com WAS NOT me.
                                We know that, it was Steve (JKD), but you sure are downplaying the Leah tags you have made. Hell, you made the "leahs on the rag" tag in this very thread. You have made a shit-ton of Leah tags and the "Big Montana" tags were the more tame ones. 95% or more of the negative Leah tags were made by you.

It's seriously a little scary to see how many you actually made about her.

Comment

Working...
                                X