Who really wants to keep tags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chambers View Post
    Some of the "tags" will get dfwmustangs filtered by work proxies. I would prefer to disable them.

This ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
      John would punish a glory hole with all of his might if the wind changed direction enough to get him aroused. Him viewing your fatsacks could only be a step up from there.
      or maybe he appreciates "real"..and trust me they are not fatsacks...

lol

it all depends on what you like...silicone can be bought by anyone. Real big chesticles are hard to come by unless you are a fat chick...

Just saying

They bounce better when it counts...
      sigpic

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        But, clearly, there wasn't any PM. If this were said in person I would have to look awkwardly at the floor, there is no way eye contact could be made. It was that bad.
        How do you know there was no PM? You still live in BFE, right?

Yes........eye contact would be difficult if not impossible.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Smurfette View Post
          or maybe he appreciates "real"..and trust me they are not fatsacks...

lol

it all depends on what you like...silicone can be bought by anyone. Real big chesticles are hard to come by unless you are a fat chick...

Just saying

They bounce better when it counts...
          Rumor has it they are udders.

Comment

Jeeeez Steve! LOL!

Would you want someone saying that to your wife?
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by WildBill View Post
              Jeeeez Steve! LOL!

Would you want someone saying that to your wife?
              Easy Billy. She seems to have a good sense of humor about it all. At least give her chance to get vaj all in a twist before you gets yours going. My wife wouldn't lower herself to post on this board and certainly wouldn't post pics of them to get attention or approval from this group of assholes. lol.

Comment

Easy Billy. She seems to have a good sense of humor about it all. At least give her chance to get vaj all in a twist before you gets yours going. My wife wouldn't lower herself to post on this board and certainly wouldn't post pics of them to get attention or approval from this group of assholes. lol.
                LOL...right on both points
                sigpic

Comment

• can someone tell me how to post a tag? i feel i could be funny from time to time
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Personally I think the tags are hilarious.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

John would punish a glory hole with all of his might if the wind changed direction enough to get him aroused. Him viewing your fatsacks could only be a step up from there.
                      It's been too cold out to let my junk swing in the breeze!

I'm just giving her a hard time since she's been nothing but nice to me and she seems to be pretty easy going. If you aren't aware, she is engaged to another board member and I have no plans of pursuing a taken woman(or at least one that I know is taken). Besides, I go doing something like that and it's inviting a metric-fuckton of drama from my GF. I'll pass.

Oh... and I see nothing wrong with liking a nice titty. And if they show up, great. I'll look and most likely comment; But the odds are probably pretty slim that it actually happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        can someone tell me how to post a tag? i feel i could be funny from time to time
                        i doubt it.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

The rumor would be wrong...

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                          Actually, the reason I suggested she join is that she is just as much of an "asshole" as all of the other assholes on here and is a good fit IMO. What she does to fuck with\stir up the masses is done by her own volition, and I'm sure its not for the "approval" of others.

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          Personally I think the tags are hilarious.
                          Same here....

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            vadertt
                            lol
                            Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by WildBill View Post
                              How do you know there was no PM? You still live in BFE, right?

Yes........eye contact would be difficult if not impossible.
                              Nope. Moved back to the metroplex, not sure what that has to do with phantom pm's though.

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                                lol
                                you have a twisted mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X