Ticket Fight Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    If he's active it won't be good practice and they will probably reject him. This is intended to be people that don't really box getting after it.
    yea I figured lol my friend is actually a MMA fighter and he is looking to brush up on his striking game
    RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Pretty sure DFWM is undefeated at Fight Night. I can't wait to do it again
      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        Pretty sure DFWM is undefeated at Fight Night. I can't wait to do it again
        Word. I'll be signing up again every year until I die. Or turn 40, whichever comes first.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          Word. I'll be signing up again every year until I die. Or turn 40, whichever comes first.
          lol good for you sir
          RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Working...
          X