This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    But obviously not enough to force him to come begging. Your friend is an overspending asshole. You are a reaching asshole that likes being in the funded entourage and are upset that your freeloading days in the bullpen are over. Again, what is your case?
    man, yall are on these fucking replies that flies on fresh shit

lol
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
    obviously he can afford to bitch
    yep but i still dont spend that type of money

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
    Yet he's not the one asking for money? Funny how the world works.
    exactly

Comment

• Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post
      man, yall are on these fucking replies that flies on fresh shit

lol

yep but i still dont spend that type of money

exactly
      I can't be the only one wondering this. What kinda car is your daily driver?
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

youre crazy as hell
        i shop at dillards, macys, sporting goods stores

i dont blow my money at restaurants
        i go out alot but dont blow money, i prefer to go to sporting events and RELAX and have fun
        bro, you dont have to justify anything to this skeezer.

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
          77 mustang II.

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
            I had an 09 Audi S8

Comment

I had an 09 Audi S8
              Man, I was way off!

Comment

I had an 09 Audi S8
                Tits.

Ok, well fuck this drama noise. Time for bed.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
                  You go out a buy expensive clothes, suits, shoes yourself.

Your just a sorry person. Your dad must be real proud.

You are fuckin reaching...How much fuckin coke did you and your friend do? Seriously, I cant understand your logic coming on here and airing out how your friend got her ass handed to her. You are just enabling her demise. I cant wait to have a friend like you...

Comment

for real???
                    You asking me "for real" like I'm retarded and missed something in the previous posts...or are you agreeing with me? Lol.

Comment

why don't you tell your friend (shes not family to me) if she didnt have to go to $1k a night restaurants and buying 8-9k dresses, clothes she would have her fucking money

i dont know what you dont understand, but GO FUCK yourself.

I dont care about my business out in public but you came on here. I didnt respond to anything - phone calls, texts, emails, certified letters from pussy attorneys and everything.
                      That shouldve told everyone something
                      Well shit...In light of this info she is definitely right! Everyone deserves 1k dinners and once you where a 9k clothes you cant go back!! He should just turn over his inheritance...cause apparently her company while his dad was away is worth a lot! She must be one helluva person!!

Fuck both these hookers

Comment

• Originally posted by realestVIN7 View Post
                        You asking me "for real" like I'm retarded and missed something in the previous posts...or are you agreeing with me? Lol.
                        I'm pretty sure he is just agreeing with you...but who knows!

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                          bro, you dont have to justify anything to this skeezer.
                          yea i know

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          77 mustang II.
                          yours or mine?

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Man, I was way off!
                          lol

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                          Tits.

Ok, well fuck this drama noise. Time for bed.
                          I will talk with ya later on this site, more than likely in the sports forum

Comment

Here goes a quick run down:

My dad was married to a my ex step mom for a little over 9 years.

Dad passed away back in 1999.
                            Been dealing with this crap since 2001

To make it a little short

My ex step mom received $375,000 cash (was in a bank account with hers and my dads name on it)
                            Property located in florida ($800,000 house), house did not have a mortage. House was paid for.

Received 1999 Mercedes sedan
                            All personal things bought for her from my dad (jewelry), etc
                            She also received $11,400 a month up until February 2009

In the will it states I will pay the taxes for the first 8 years on the property in which my step mom received.
                            I paid for the 8 years. That was up in 2007. I don't owe anything else. Fuck her.

I received all life insurance policy
                            All property in Tyler,Tx (house which I currently live in)

Condo in Highland Park, Texas

Property on Lake Tahoe

House in Palm Springs

Rental property in Cancun, Mexico

1- House Boat located on lake degray in Hot Springs,AR

All other vehicles, atvs, bikes, were mine except 1999 mercedes

I received $5k a month until I turned 21
                            I was 16 almost 17 when my dad passed

When I turned 21, I received alot more a month. And starting at 21, on my birthday I received large sums.

They are paid every 5 years to me. And I still get my monthly amount
                            Thanks alot, asshole. You just made me realize I'm a broke dick.

Comment

yea i know

yours or mine?

lol

I will talk with ya later on this site, more than likely in the sports forum
                              Your's

Although, I'm not to far off. This scale back I'm going through has been brutal.

Comment

• Originally posted by gonzoss View Post
                                You are fuckin reaching...How much fuckin coke did you and your friend do? Seriously, I cant understand your logic coming on here and airing out how your friend got her ass handed to her. You are just enabling her demise. I cant wait to have a friend like you...
                                this is the best of it, when i was like 15 my dad did the will then while i was with him on a business trip.
                                he told me then he was only giving her the house in florida, cash assets in certain bank and car and personal belongings

Originally posted by realestVIN7 View Post
                                agreeing with you
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X