e36 LSx track car build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    Don't be so hard on yourself, if Jeff wasn't so dumb it would be finished already.
    LoL! Suck a dick Sean!

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    Nice 4x4 mustang!
    Going for the donk look.

Comment

Burn outs in a non-air-holding-tire, Say whaaattt???

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
        Burn outs in a non-air-holding-tire, Say whaaattt???
        Should have been there when Titan picked up your car. I had to move the bummer into the driveway and the wheel was spinnig in the tire for ever, LOL.
        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
          should have been there when titan picked up your car. I had to move the bummer into the driveway and the wheel was spinnig in the tire for ever, lol.
          hahahahaha

Comment

Tooned in for this.
            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

I'm a fan of the "factory" looking rims, even aftermarkets that look like they could be, as opposed to something like the D-forces. Jmo, but I say get the Parallels.

Comment

Awesome! M pars it is. They're only $698.00 for a staggered setup with the correct hub bore and offset.
                Ded

Comment

I'm not usually a fan of BMWs in that era, but I gotta say...that is gonna look sick!
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                    Awesome! M pars it is. They're only $698.00 for a staggered setup with the correct hub bore and offset.
                    Hey, why dont you post up every decision that is going to be made, and we will make them for you!
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                      Hey, why dont you post up every decision that is going to be made, and we will make them for you!
                      I was actually about to post a similar thread about a few options I'm considering for my M, but not if y'all are going to be mean to me...

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        I was actually about to post a similar thread about a few options I'm considering for my M, but not if y'all are going to be mean to me...
                        No way, we will make the best decision for you. You can sit back and jerk off without even having to think about what you actually want more than the others.

It'll be perfection, you just dont know it yet. You never know, you may not know what is good.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

stay away from the G-force....they have a tendancy to leave the car while the hub is still attached. Too light and not strong enough.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                            stay away from the G-force....they have a tendancy to leave the car while the hub is still attached. Too light and not strong enough.
                            This sounds like really fun times.

Comment

Vorshlag had some blem headers recently at a $450 discount. Maybe check if they have any left.

Comment

I finally found my m-pars, except they're chrome.
                                Tracking on some of the parts shows today as delivery, so I might have presents when i get home from work.
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X