Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man gets 7 years for legally owning guns

This my friends is called tyranny.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Now the guy is serving his sentence alongside murderers and rapists. What a crock.

The Northeast sucks.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Gotta love the gubment. Bunch of idiots running this country

Comment

freaking crazy. Another reason to never live elsewhere. Now if only we could get open carry. Their state gun control advocate would have a heart attack here.

Comment

If the anti-gun idiots had their way, every state in the union would be the same way.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

two days into prison and he already had an "accident".. A normal guy, college grad, who was in possession of "high capacity" magazines and hollow point bullets and now he is treated like a repeat criminal. We have people walking the streets that commit worse acts than this on a daily basis, have been caught and let go numerous times. This is a shame.

<----glad I live in Texas
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              two days into prison and he already had an "accident".. A normal guy, college grad, who was in possession of "high capacity" magazines and hollow point bullets and now he is treated like a repeat criminal. We have people walking the streets that commit worse acts than this on a daily basis, have been caught and let go numerous times. This is a shame.

<----glad I live in Texas
              Amen
              Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Onoes, hollow points and large capacity magazines!!!!!
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I'm glad I ended up where I did, if I had to move to the northeast. Fuck New Jersey.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

This proves Jersey is just a shithole.

Sounds to me what happened was an illegal search and siezure.

But of course the liberal Jersey courts will overlook that and still hand down a conviction.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      If the anti-gun idiots had their way, every state in the union would be the same way.
                      Then there wouldnt be a union...
                      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

I wonder what the NRA is doing about this?

Comment

This shit infuriates me. Absolutely ridiculous. I think I will mail the NRA-ILA about this.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

e-mailed the NRA CRDF about this, let's see if they respond or have a prepared reply.

Comment

And just imagine the whole country is going to be exactly like this someday. It's heading the direction surely as I type this.

Comment

Working...
                              X