X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic stang owners. Post ur pics here

This is my 67 that my dad bought new

Originally posted by Baron
    If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Interior isnt totally done but this is what I got

Comment

Originally posted by ma67cpe
      ...that my dad bought new
      That's so badass.

Here's the fastback I've had for 15 years, but it's only been in this shape for less than two years.

Roller 5.0, forged pistons, aluminum everything, TFS Stage II Cam and a bunch of other stuff with a T-5 swapped in.

Last edited by BLAKE; 11-13-2010, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Some More...

Comment

Was in the middle of a total rewire (thank you Fitzwell) when this was taken...

Comment

Very clean blake. Love the engine bay. Also the crown royal bag

Comment

nice stang!

Comment

Nice. I hope to have one of these classics in my garage one day.
                2007 GT

Comment

Very nice Blake. To the OP, cool that the car stayed in the family
                  2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
                  Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
                  Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
                  Speedlogix Catch Can
                  Resonator Delete

Comment

My 1965 Coupe.

My Dad bought it in 1971. In 1986 it was parked. In 1999 we began the restoration that was complete for my 16th birthday.

www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I'll play - this is a 1964 1/2 Indy 500 Pace Car replica. One of 180 or 190 made... bought it in January of '98 and I've put less than 100 miles on it since I bought it.

Some day, when I've got a shop out back and a ton of discretionary income, it'll get a concourse restoration. For now, it's got 50,082 miles on it and it's in decent shape. I'm just letting it age like fine wine. Not a driver and probably never will be. Too hard to replace if it gets torn up or stolen.

Comment

Nothing nice but in progress. Disregard the mess, I don't know what I was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by ma67cpe
                          Very clean blake. Love the engine bay. Also the crown royal bag
                          Heh, thanks man. I wish those wayward A/C lines were out of the way, because the best part of that engine bay is that there's almost no wiring in it. Everything's run in the fender wells so it's as clean as I could get it.

The relocation of the e-brake was ridiculously easy, and a lot more handy than than the dash-pull style. I yanked that one from the wrecked 85 GT that I got the engine and transmission from. You've just gotta be cool with taking a cutting wheel to the tunnel.

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch
                          I'm just letting it age like fine wine. Not a driver and probably never will be. Too hard to replace if it gets torn up or stolen.
                          I'm generally more of a modify and drive the wheels off it kind of guy, but that is just bad ass right there.

Comment

likin the classics

Comment

Originally posted by homealone
                              Nothing nice but in progress. Disregard the mess, I don't know what I was thinking.

that is just plain badass man. Nice work

Comment

Working...
                              X