No announcement yet.

Anyone waiting to upgrade to iPhone 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone waiting to upgrade to iPhone 4?

Just heard radio shack is doing $50 off iphone 4's this week for new and upgrading customers. Also if your upgrading they take trade in's, $75 for 3G and $125 for 3GS's I heard.

I work for sprint and right now at my store we're doing double buy back... Bought an 3g 8gb from a customer yesterday for $170, and bought a 3gs 16gb for $270 on monday. Something to think about

Comment

Sprint buys iphones?

My wifes 3g was screwing up so she just went up to radio shack and got a iphone 4 for $75.

I thought about getting a captivate but am going to save my upgrade in case something better comes along. My nexus one still rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
        Sprint buys iphones?

My wifes 3g was screwing up so she just went up to radio shack and got a iphone 4 for $75.

I thought about getting a captivate but am going to save my upgrade in case something better comes along. My nexus one still rocks.
        is that by signing a new contract?
        Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Yes the discount is with new 2 year contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
            Just heard radio shack is doing $50 off iphone 4's this week for new and upgrading customers. Also if your upgrading they take trade in's, $75 for 3G and $125 for 3GS's I heard.
            Thanks for the heads up on this offer, I think I will go today or tomorrow and get a 32gig.
            sigpic

www.metroplexkustoms.com

Comment

I bought a 32gig iPhone 4 from Radio Shack for $188 out the door.
              sigpic

www.metroplexkustoms.com

Comment

back when the 4 came out I took my 3gs to radioshack and they gave me 150 for it, I also traded in a few other phones and end up paying less then $30 for my iphone4

Comment

Originally posted by Beej View Post
                  back when the 4 came out I took my 3gs to radioshack and they gave me 150 for it, I also traded in a few other phones and end up paying less then $30 for my iphone4
                  Well fudge, I guess my deal was not so bueno after all
                  sigpic

www.metroplexkustoms.com

Comment

i really want a new phone, but idk if i want the captivate or the iphone 4, ive got an upgrade but not sure what the hell i want...

Comment

Radio shack reporting a shortage of iphones due to this $50/off sale. http://www.appleinsider.com/articles...es_iphone.html

Comment

I went to the Irving mall and the regional manager was at the at&t store and I told him about the radio shack deal, he said to keep my iPhone and he would give me the captivate for free if I used my upgrade... the phone murders my iPhone, period!!!

Comment

how good does your credit have to be to get an Iphone 4?

Comment

I am asking for a friend of course

Comment

Originally posted by Da Prez View Post
                              I went to the Irving mall and the regional manager was at the at&t store and I told him about the radio shack deal, he said to keep my iPhone and he would give me the captivate for free if I used my upgrade... the phone murders my iPhone, period!!!
                              Welcome to Android. Enjoy your stay, all Apple crap may be deposited in the bin in front of you.

Comment

Working...
                              X