CiCi's Pizza Did You Know.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CiCi's Pizza Did You Know.

They discontinued the cheese bread. Now they have garlic bread to replace it. Not bad at all. Though it was one of the main reasons I ate there all this time. I'm not surprised by those cheap asses for doing it. The manager at the store told me that the reason the prices went up is because of the credit card system is so expensive. So, as always we the consumer suffer in the end.

At Cicis you have to eat 13 pieces of pizza for them not to make money.

If you get a drink you have to refill your cup 11 times for them not to make money.

Food for thought.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
      So, as always we the consumer suffer in the end.
      Are you insinuating that they should just lose more money, when food/overhead goes up?
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Just go out in the yard and eat a dog turd for free rather than going to Cici's. Same experience.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          At Cicis you have to eat 13 pieces of pizza for them not to make money.

If you get a drink you have to refill your cup 11 times for them not to make money.

Food for thought.
          Fatties can easily scarf down 20 pieces of CiCis pizza.

Comment

Credit card rates going up.... Pfft.

It's called getting another merchant services company. There are plenty that do em cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              Fatties can easily scarf down 20 pieces of CiCis pizza.
              Yeah but most of their profit comes from drink sales, as is the case with most cheap food places.

The owner of Cici's lives in Westlake and has one of the biggest houses I have ever seen. He seems to have the pizza business figured out, haha.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                Just go out in the yard and eat a dog turd for free rather than going to Cici's. Same experience.
                Agreed.
                “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

i remember the days when you needed cash to eat there b/c they didnt have credit card terminals.

that sucked.
                  www.hppmotorsports.com
                  ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                    i remember the days when you needed cash to eat there b/c they didnt have credit card terminals.

that sucked.
                    How's that debt lifestyle working out for ya, plastic slave?
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

The one by me doesn't accept credit/debit cards. Cash only.

But then you'd find a way to bitch about that, as well.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                        How's that debt lifestyle working out for ya, plastic slave?
                        To say someone who uses plastic is in debt is an ignorant statement.
                        To say someone who uses plastic likes the insurance and payback rewards over those who use cash would be a more accurate statement.

CiCi's pizza is definitely at the bottom of the chains. There pan pizza's are not too bad, and their cinnamon rolls are the devil.

Comment

Why not just smear some katsup on a piece of cardboard and save yourself eight bucks?

Whenever I think of CiCis I think about the guys I went to high school with that worked at the one on Green Oaks urinating in the dough bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                            To say someone who uses plastic is in debt is an ignorant statement.
                            To say someone who uses plastic likes the insurance and payback rewards over those who use cash would be a more accurate statement.
                            :facepalm:
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Why not just smear some katsup on a piece of cardboard and save yourself eight bucks?

Whenever I think of CiCis I think about the guys I went to high school with that worked at the one on Green Oaks urinating in the dough bowl.
                              Well then.

Cici's is no longer a dining option.
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                              X