CiCi's Pizza Did You Know.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Why not just smear some katsup on a piece of cardboard and save yourself eight bucks?

Whenever I think of CiCis I think about the guys I went to high school with that worked at the one on Green Oaks urinating in the dough bowl.
    EIGHT BUCKS FOR CICI'S?
    wasn't it 2.99

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      Well then.

Cici's is no longer a dining option.
      If you think the only place that happens is at Cici's, I've got some news for you.

But you'll never eat out again. I'm just sayin.....
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
        EIGHT BUCKS FOR CICI'S?
        wasn't it 2.99
        $4.99 + drink
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
          To say someone who uses plastic is in debt is an ignorant statement.
          To say someone who uses plastic likes the insurance and payback rewards over those who use cash would be a more accurate statement.

CiCi's pizza is definitely at the bottom of the chains. There pan pizza's are not too bad, and their cinnamon rolls are the devil.
          I haven't been to cici's in well over a decade until this past Saturday. I had my niece all to myself and the kids were gone to their dads house, so I kicked my sister out the door too and took off with my niece to cash in her good behavior/citizenship reward certificates from school.

She had so much fun at Cici's, I'm certain we'll go back. The food was "meh" but I'm a sucker for taco pizza and bbq chicken pizza so I got my nom nom going
          Originally posted by Vertnut
          I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Why not just smear some katsup on a piece of cardboard and save yourself eight bucks?

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
              I haven't been to cici's in well over a decade until this past Saturday. I had my niece all to myself and the kids were gone to their dads house, so I kicked my sister out the door too and took off with my niece to cash in her good behavior/citizenship reward certificates from school.

She had so much fun at Cici's, I'm certain we'll go back. The food was "meh" but I'm a sucker for taco pizza and bbq chicken pizza so I got my nom nom going
              I got somethin' you can nom nom on!!!!!
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                I got somethin' you can nom nom on!!!!!
                false.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
                  The manager at the store told me that the reason the prices went up is because of the credit card system is so expensive. So, as always we the consumer suffer in the end.
                  That's kind of how business works. I mark things up a percentage so if my costs goes up so does the price of what I'm selling. It's funny how people see a business making a profit and somehow feel cheated as the consumer.

Comment

EIGHT BUCKS FOR CICI'S?
                    wasn't it 2.99

Beats me. I ate there once about 15 years ago, and that was enough to never go back.

Comment

EIGHT BUCKS FOR CICI'S?
                      wasn't it 2.99
                      It used to be $2.99+extra if you want a drink that's not water, then sneakily in their commercials they started saying "Still $3.99." I remember hearing that and thinking "WTF? Still a dollar more than it used to be?" Now it's $4.99, and I think they charge $1.50'ish for a drink.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I only go to Cici's when I feel like my body needs an oil change. Way too greasy.

The one near me accepts cash/check only at the register. Then they have a separate "ATM" that prints you a receipt to give to the cashier to get cash with a card.

Comment

Beats me. I ate there once about 15 years ago, and that was enough to never go back.
                          Aw jeez. It ain't bad for six bucks. I can think of 2 chain pizza places that taste better, but I can think of 5 that are worse.
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

The one here is next door to little Caesars so they do large pizzas for $4.99 to compete, which is a better deal for me since I won't eat but half of a large pizza off of the buffet. The pizza sucks, but when I can spend $5 and get 2-3 meals out of it I can live with subpar pizza, especially since it is about a 1/3 the cost of the local pizza place I like.

Comment

I haven't eaten CiCi's in a while. I can't even remember the last time. And to think that it used to almost be a regular stop for me.

Comment

A Cicis opened up in our town for about 3 months then shut down. The owner put a big sign on the door making it sound like it was the communities fault for not supporting them.

The pizza buffet was never full and there are 4 other established pizza places in a small town, what did you expect Einstein?

Comment

Working...
                                X