No announcement yet.

F()ck yall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i tend to think so, my wife/family members and friends think im a great guy.

i give a fuck less what some random dude from el paso who runs with "wicked speed"(lmao), thinks about me.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      i tend to think so, my wife/family members and friends think im a great guy.

i give a fuck less what some random dude from el paso who runs with "wicked speed"(lmao), thinks about me.
      History, while it may just be history, seems to argue differently. Doesn't matter that you've duped other people. You constantly demonstrate that the residual moron is still alive within you.

And the wicked speed website went down in 2003, lol.

Comment

are you on facebook?
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Weak shit. Your alligator mouth has exceeded the capacity of your hummingbird asshole.

Comment

i gave you an adress, tell me when you will be around and i will meet you there. it's simple really. I dont know you so im not going to say ooohh im gonna whoop your ass, but i will tell you that if you would like to sit and talk about it, this would be the perfect place!
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
              its so when hes done beating ass, he can hose the blood off.

btw, violence isnt the answer guys
              You're asking the wrong question
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

i gave you an adress, tell me when you will be around and i will meet you there. it's simple really. I dont know you so im not going to say ooohh im gonna whoop your ass, but i will tell you that if you would like to sit and talk about it, this would be the perfect place!
                Why would anyone show up? You already said you're not going to do anything but hire some muscle to do your job for you.
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

are you on facebook?
                  No

Comment

mr tough guy may just still hulk up, never know!
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Just make sure you have my money when we discuss the extensiveness of my thoughts on your character.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                        not at all, but if this guy whom i never met wants to step up to a challenge there are going to be some stipulations i aint no fool, gotta make it fair.
                        Like Pinks? Want a couple car lengths and no bottle?
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• i gotcha, and you have mine in case you decide that calling me anything racist may not be in your best interest
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                            Like Pinks? Want a couple car lengths and no bottle?
                            take the bottle out and pull a plug
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i gotcha, and you have mine in case you decide that calling me anything racist may not be in your best interest
                              *internet handshake*

Comment

Your offer was that you would pay $1000 to ANYONE that would say something to your face.
                                When your bluff was called, you started throwing around statements about knocking people's teeth out.
                                When THAT bluff was called, you started throwing around statements about only doing the meeting at a place surrounded by "mondays".
                                When that bluff was called, you suddenly no longer stated that you would be knocking peoples teeth out, but implied that there would be "mondays" there that you would give drugs to as payment for attacking someone.

Did I miss anything, son?

Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X