Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    And the only one with people at the carwash
    I'm not dragging anyone down there for a discussion. Jenn might be with me, but she'll likely be facebooking or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      you would not have any people at the car wash in SOC. showing up would be a mistake and more than one person 3 shades lighter than tan would bring a loooottttt of unwanted attention to your camp.

Comment

highlife and budweiser, maybe heineken if im feeling ethnic. i'd rather box you with a smile than have you call me the n*word at the car wash and see you get beat up or possibly shot. im sure your chick would rather that too,

#just sayin!
        Odd how there was a time not long ago that threatening to assault or shoot someone would get you banned on this site.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
          Odd how there was a time not long ago that threatening to assault or shoot someone would get you banned on this site.

Stevo
          no there really wasnt

Comment

• I dont know why you guys just dont drop it? I get the fact stevo is a racist, and naynay loves obama. Just move on, and stay away from each other

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
              I dont know why you guys just dont drop it? I get the fact stevo is a racist, and naynay loves obama. Just move on, and stay away from each other
              nigger please!

Comment

highlife and budweiser, maybe heineken if im feeling ethnic. i'd rather box you with a smile than have you call me the n*word at the car wash and see you get beat up or possibly shot. im sure your chick would rather that too,

#just sayin!
                you box??

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Sounds like the offer was pure BS. The offer was changed, and even if somebody chose to go with his new modifications, the person would never get their money. lol
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• You can't squeeze blood out of a turnip, and you sure can't get money outta black n wild

Comment

• We'll see. I get off work at 3 on Saturday, then grabbing a trailer to head that way. So, the guy in the maroon jeep with a trailer hauling a bunk bed will be me.

Is there a gas station that sells LaGunitas close by this car wash? I'd rather not have to haul an ice chest and I like my beers cold. Never tried Brooklyn Lager.

As far as beer selections out this way, there's not much to do out here in the country, so we have a helluva lot of beers to choose from.

Comment

• Comment

• Does anyone know if that Chevron next to the car wash has good beer?

Comment

• I like coors during the week

Comment

• Robert, you're not likely to find Lagunitas at any gas station. It going to be a liquor store, Central Market, World Market, Market Street, or a true beer & wine store. I can't think of anywhere near home that you'll find it, but when we come to town I always bmob. Get some Little Sumpin' Sumpin' if you want something nice.

Comment

• Well damn. I'll just pack a cooler so I can be sure to have something palatable for the duration of our conversation.

Comment

Working...
                                X