Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Low bridge?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Another funny I just saw. Not everyone is going to get this one.

Comment

• Kind of hard to see in the pic, but there was a grungy looking old guy driving this thing....almost looked like a homeless person. That is a cigarette in his left hand.

Nothing against smokers....but damn, a new Boss and even still had the paper tag on it. He did pick out the worst color available though.

70' Chevelle RagTop
            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Saw this outside of Lake Eufaula.

Last edited by 01yz2nv; 09-17-2013, 02:14 PM.
              "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
              http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
              Factory Five MK4 Cobra
              Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
              http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
              www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                Another funny I just saw. Not everyone is going to get this one.

Home of the Cucamonga Cracka Killas.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                  Seen this outside of Lake Eufaula.

Did you stop and rock on down?

Comment

• Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                    Seen this outside of Lake Eufaula.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                      Hmmmm. Happen to be close to Rhome area. Looks exactly like the rig that rolled on 407 by my place a week ago. Driver was killed.
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                        Kind of hard to see in the pic, but there was a grungy looking old guy driving this thing....almost looked like a homeless person. That is a cigarette in his left hand.

Nothing against smokers....but damn, a new Boss and even still had the paper tag on it. He did pick out the worst color available though.

Wrong best color.
                        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Yellow is my kryptonite. I'll bet if we started up a vote it would come in last of the available choices.

...maybe I should do that.
                          70' Chevelle RagTop
                          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                            Hmmmm. Happen to be close to Rhome area. Looks exactly like the rig that rolled on 407 by my place a week ago. Driver was killed.
                            This was on 20 this morning. I think it was near Abilene

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                              Another funny I just saw. Not everyone is going to get this one.

Jimmy the Saint and Hank Blalock?
                              2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                              2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

• Next Friday?
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X