Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    I'm having trouble seeing what's under that toyota, but it looks like I see another frame, or one hell of a body lift.
    Dude, I think that is all suspension! Some crazy ass driveshaft angles btw, bet its nice and smooth.....
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckner and Elam View Post
      I used to live a couple of blocks over from that guy. I never could tell what was on the side of it. Look like Ghostbusters logo or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
        I used to live a couple of blocks over from that guy. I never could tell what was on the side of it. Look like Ghostbusters logo or something.
        Umbrella Corp Logo - See Resident Evil video Games/movies for reference

Comment

• Are those quad shocks on the front? One doesnt even look connected.
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• took a few more pictures of it. did not resize so just going to link.

Buckner and Elam Auto Sales
            509 S. Buckner Blvd
            Dallas, TX 75217
            (214) 309-2400

Comment

• Lmao at the coils, leafs and shackles! Mad Max special right there!

Comment

• The use of rebar on the toyota is amazing lol

Comment

• LOL omg I'm almost falling out of my chair is disbelief at the stupidity. He took a spring perch, and literally suspended it in the air and welded various sticks of metal to reinforce it. I cannot believe someone so clearly unskilled attempted something like this, it is literally mind blowing. If I was a state trooper I would pull his ass over and tear that inspection sticker right off this abomination, this thing is terrifying.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

LOL omg I'm almost falling out of my chair is disbelief at the stupidity. He took a spring perch, and literally suspended it in the air and welded various sticks of metal to reinforce it. I cannot believe someone so clearly unskilled attempted something like this, it is literally mind blowing. If I was a state trooper I would pull his ass over and tear that inspection sticker right off this abomination, this thing is terrifying.
                    Someone is obviously jealous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Someone is obviously jealous.
                      Don't tell anyone.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

LOL omg I'm almost falling out of my chair is disbelief at the stupidity. He took a spring perch, and literally suspended it in the air and welded various sticks of metal to reinforce it. I cannot believe someone so clearly unskilled attempted something like this, it is literally mind blowing. If I was a state trooper I would pull his ass over and tear that inspection sticker right off this abomination, this thing is terrifying.
                        Clearly he is not finished yet. I am going to reserve judgement until he is done. Everyone would be so lucky to have such a sweet ride when the T Virus takes hold.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Checkout the brake lines on the front if you really want to see how dangerous this thing is.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                            Checkout the brake lines on the front if you really want to see how dangerous this thing is.
                            http://imageshack.us/a/img12/2341/20121212083933.jpg
                            LOL I didn't even pay that close attention. He just has rebar and other ridiculous shit welded on all over the place. The truck has been absolutely ruined. That suspension and chassis has to be so fucking misaligned it's ridiculous.

Comment

• Seems legit. I'd drive it.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                                Seems legit. I'd drive it.
                                I bet it drives like the magic school bus.

Comment

Working...
                                X