So who actually owns this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
    Did Fox step down? I dont see him in the Mod list anymore, just curious.
    His account looks like it was turned off...look at the 2nd post in this thread.

Comment

• After being a mod on more than one forum, I can say that shit is for the birds! The only perk is getting to talk shit about people in the mod forums lol.

Comment

• I just noticed it says "guest" under Fox's user name. I guess it was easier to get pissed and leave than it was to say "Hey, maybe I was wrong.", and use better judgment in the future.

Comment

• Now that he shows as a guest, does that mean he actually deleted his account?

Comment

• Were'd he run off to?

Comment

• Mike is good people guys. We all have our quirks and what not. No one is perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                Mike is good people guys. We all have our quirks and what not. No one is perfect.
                I never said he wasnt a good person. He has been on here a long time and has always been a valuable part of the community.

Comment

• Lmao if he fucking cried and up and left.

Comment

• Mike took all his toys and went home. He requested that I delete his account multiple times. I finally gave in after talking to some of the other mods. I notified him that I was going to delete it at his request and he said that's what he wanted.

It's not what we wanted at all. We want everyone to be on here and be active. My hope is that after a week or two he will come back. He's very upset with the whole situation so I guess we will see.
                    Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                    http://www.titantowing.net
                    -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

• Lmao!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kc50lx View Post
                        Mike took all his toys and went home. He requested that I delete his account multiple times. I finally gave in after talking to some of the other mods. I notified him that I was going to delete it at his request and he said that's what he wanted.

It's not what we wanted at all. We want everyone to be on here and be active. My hope is that after a week or two he will come back. He's very upset with the whole situation so I guess we will see.

should ban the user's ip when the user requests their account deleted

Comment

• I find this ironic only because Fox called me over dramatic one time because I capatilized a whole word on the other board.

Comment

• This thread smells like tuna.

Comment

• wow

lolz

Comment

• Jesus, Mike. Seriously? Get your ass back on here. We all have bad days. Shit, I usually have about six of them a week.

And ditto on the only reason to be a mod would be to go into the mod forum. Haha

Comment

Working...
                                X