Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting very pessimistic....

....about the election.

One of the most important elections in our lifetimes and I'm starting to think that the Repubs are gonna get whipped by an idiotic leftist with a huge national debt and crappy economy.

Let's face it.... If Romney and Santorum are the best that they have, there is no way that the un-informed, lazy, media-driven half of this nation is gonna pull the lever for anyone that's going to tell them that their freebies may go away and they actually might feel a REAL sting of our massive federal debt.

Interesting times we live in.... think I'll have a drink...

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
    ....about the election.

One of the most important elections in our lifetimes and I'm starting to think that the Repubs are gonna get whipped by an idiotic leftist with a huge national debt and crappy economy.

Let's face it.... If Romney and Santorum are the best that they have, there is no way that the un-informed, lazy, media-driven half of this nation is gonna pull the lever for anyone that's going to tell them that their freebies may go away and they actually might feel a REAL sting of our massive federal debt.

Interesting times we live in.... think I'll have a drink...
    He's moving even further to the left than ever and portraying to be Mr. Moderate and people are gobbling it up. I'm hoping that he doesn't get re-elected but have acquiesced that he more than likely will.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

lol @ santorum leading the polls right now. the gop's voter base has finally proved that they care far more about their moral agenda bullshit than they do the economy.

Comment

i am trying to figure out at which point you were optimistic
        first class white trash

Comment

Looking rather bleak at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            Looking rather bleak at this point.
            Yep...

Guess the folks below better get their shit in order...

Comment

The candidates trotted out by the Republican party never stood a chance. I've been saying that for months.

What I find really funny, is that the Reps will be completely stunned that they lost and have no idea why. I feel confident they'll repeat the same mistakes in another four years.

(hint, no one wants to vote for another rich old white asshole politician)
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Won't be bothering to vote.

Comment

been saying this POS was probably going to win a 2nd term for a while now
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Well, im gonna do my part to prevent it. Will be voting.
                    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                      in TX?
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                        in TX?
                        yep
                        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                        Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                          Damn right. All the other mother fuckers bitching better at least put their vote into the crooked system too..

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Won't be bothering to vote.
                            then dont bitch when obama gets another term. everyone who works and contributes to society should vote IMO

Comment

There's literally no difference between Obama and the mainstream rupube candidates.
                              Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Working...
                              X