• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out the Adaptiv system from BAE.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
      That was a valiant effort at a question, my friend, but I'm afraid it won't do. Take a deep breath, clear your mind, and try again. We're all with you on this one.
      You must live such a sad and pathetic life that you have try to belittle somebody for a spelling or grammatical error.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
        You must live such a sad and pathetic life that you have try to belittle somebody for a spelling or grammatical error.
        I find Yale to be generally positive and awesome.

Comment

Adolfo, pick me up one of every promotion item. Tshirts. Posters... Etc. That would be awesome.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
            K guys Im all set, and ready for bed. You guys have a good night. Expect a SHIT load of pictures on Wednesday afternoon. Hope I can make some business contacts too.
            Tell them you are there to do business on behalf of DFWMustangs.net. That should get your foot in the door fir some serious negotiations.

Sent from my G5
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Holy fucking shit, this is like a fat kid at the worlds biggest candy store.

Oh and first thing I saw was protesters against weapons. All peace and love and gay pride flags waving. I will post the conversation I had with one of them later; since I am not on my pc.

Expect pics soon,

Oh and Alex, a big fucking thumbs up, and I owe you a beer for posting this thread. HK booth = sex. I got to finger all types of HK goodies.
              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Holy fucking shit, this is like a fat kid at the worlds biggest candy store.

Oh and first thing I saw was protesters against weapons. All peace and love and gay pride flags waving. I will post the conversation I had with one of them later; since I am not on my pc.

Expect pics soon,

Oh and Alex, a big fucking thumbs up, and I owe you a beer for posting this thread. HK booth = sex. I got to finger all types of HK goodies.
                Get anything good?!
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                  My life rules, and I'm just jacking with you. Want to get a beer?

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                    My life rules, and I'm just jacking with you. Want to get a beer?
                    Him : Sure
                    You: Grab me one while you're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by threefingerpete View Post
                      him : Sure
                      you: Grab me one while you're at it.
                      lol

Comment

Gemtech has been posting pretty good pics of this all day.

Comment

This thread is worthless without pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            This thread is worthless without pics.
                            I cant post pics right now, but will make new thread on wednesday night, (your afternoon)

Got a free Maglula for the AR 15? Got stickers and quoutes and a ton of shit, like catalogs and magazines. Got invited by Sig Sauer, and A turkish manufacturer for media shoot day, at next years shot show? Got invited to visit a gun store and shoot some auto guns for free in Nevada (will get company details keep in mind I have about 150 business cards right now). I got this bad ass machine gun and inventors coloring book for children. Got to see UAVs in action etc. Stepped inside a helicopter which ive never done *an attack helicopter* and been inside a tank. I also had a pretty bad ass French soldier which did not speak a lick of english show me the details of the new Beretta ASX?>??> and was fun all around. It rained so I got the fuck out of the outside exhibition, which is what i needed to do first since there was no rain. I am now in Marcoussis ready to go to sleep. See what happens in day two. Also Trijicon makes their acogs without tridium???? Da fuq!? Guess who got a contact for the ones that the french are not going to use anymore???? DFWMUSTANGS group buy???

Romarm doesn't give a shit about my business and my inquiries for polymer magazines for the AK platform, nor does Izmash <--- did i spell that shit right?

Also learned today that Aimpoint is not American, but Swedish in the muslim town of Malmo. LOOOOOL

Any questions? Glock sucks. and the French can only own 6 guns at once. NO more.

Also a bit nervous and irritated at the amount of french kid faggots that show up along with an unending wave of Asian men with expensive as shit cameras that have no fucking trigger control, and dry fire every weapon EVERY GOD DAMNED TIME! Looks like they are playing call of duty or some stupid shit like that.... Reminds me of me... Thanks CJ for the convert.
                            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

I cant post pics right now, but will make new thread on wednesday night, (your afternoon)

Got a free Maglula for the AR 15? Got stickers and quoutes and a ton of shit, like catalogs and magazines. Got invited by Sig Sauer, and A turkish manufacturer for media shoot day, at next years shot show? Got invited to visit a gun store and shoot some auto guns for free in Nevada (will get company details keep in mind I have about 150 business cards right now). I got this bad ass machine gun and inventors coloring book for children. Got to see UAVs in action etc. Stepped inside a helicopter which ive never done *an attack helicopter* and been inside a tank. I also had a pretty bad ass French soldier which did not speak a lick of english show me the details of the new Beretta ASX?>??> and was fun all around. It rained so I got the fuck out of the outside exhibition, which is what i needed to do first since there was no rain. I am now in Marcoussis ready to go to sleep. See what happens in day two. Also Trijicon makes their acogs without tridium???? Da fuq!? Guess who got a contact for the ones that the french are not going to use anymore???? DFWMUSTANGS group buy???

Romarm doesn't give a shit about my business and my inquiries for polymer magazines for the AK platform, nor does Izmash <--- did i spell that shit right?

Also learned today that Aimpoint is not American, but Swedish in the muslim town of Malmo. LOOOOOL

Any questions? Glock sucks. and the French can only own 6 guns at once. NO more.

Also a bit nervous and irritated at the amount of french kid faggots that show up along with an unending wave of Asian men with expensive as shit cameras that have no fucking trigger control, and dry fire every weapon EVERY GOD DAMNED TIME! Looks like they are playing call of duty or some stupid shit like that.... Reminds me of me... Thanks CJ for the convert.
                              GET ME FREE SHIT!

That sounds awesome, especially the attack chopper, better be some good pics. In some European countries they cannot use tritium because of it's radioactive content, I believe Germany is one of those countries. That explains why some of the demo you see in Europe don't have it.

Comment

Work us a fucking deal on those Jesus scopes, mayne!

Comment

Working...
                                X