X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im down and ive got a hotel room

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      So I just got notified by email that I have been accepted and they have issued my electronic entry badge. No I am not kidding.

Looks like I am going to France.
      Yup. i got mine! But i has no money to go.... *cries*

Anyone wanna give me airline points? lol

Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

I'm afraid to fill it out, because if I did get it I would have to figure out how to get to France.

Comment

If anyone got it do you guys mind if you give me the invitation? I live in the UK so I can totally go to this and take medium quality photographs. Let me know.
          First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

We got to see quite a few armored vehicles when we played at the 60th Anniversary of D-Day on Omaha Beach. Jeeps, Tanks, you name it... got to ride a few too. The World War II museum in London has some really cool toys, but they are all WW2... still an outstanding collection if any of you ever go there.
            Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
            Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
              If anyone got it do you guys mind if you give me the invitation? I live in the UK so I can totally go to this and take medium quality photographs. Let me know.
              Sure thing. I'll shoot them an email and see what they say.
              Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

What did yall put in the company information? Just make something up?

Comment

Didn't get one

Oh well, you got yours anyway, so it's all good. I'm expecting a ton of pics

Comment

Fuck yeah guys, I am now officially going. Is there a particular booth you would like for me to visit?

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    Sweet. If anyone gets it, I will be more than happy to bite the bullet and go to Paris

You still want to go Alex?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                      Fuck yeah guys, I am now officially going. Is there a particular booth you would like for me to visit?

You still want to go Alex?
                      I am really trying to get my ducks in a row and get everything going. I saw that H&K has a booth
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

God dammit, now my girlfriend tells me she wanted to go home during this week. Fights ensue!

Comment

You tell that woman that this is a once in a lifetime situation. And as always, If you strip naked and come in screaming that it will add to the seriousness. You make the call.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

SUcess!!! I will take the Eurostar probably go by train.

And yes Alex, there is an HK booth. Fuckyeah.jpeg

Also CZ, Brownell, Trijicon, Norinco, FN, Colt, Eurocopter, Renault TD, and Romarm. Gotta get a list going of worthy visitors now that there is 1424 exhibitors. FUCK

Comment

Fuck guys, I need help on pointers, what do I say? What do I ask? I will probably be the only motherfucker there without a god damned suit on, I don't want to be a fool.

I arrive Monday in Paris please HALP!

Comment

Ask for free samples to take home!

Comment

Working...
                                X