No announcement yet.

Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I drove the Land Cruiser Lexus all week, but thought it was safe today to take the summer tired CTS-V out today.....no Bueno. I barely made it home alive and it took over 3 hours. Apparently, I didn't understand the forecast correctly.
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      Is this a wet snow, or dry?
      Wet...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That's the worst especially if it stays below freezing and turns into ice/slush. It also sucks if you have to shovel that shit. Ask me how I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Wet...
          Here in mansfield it's so dry you can't make a snowball.

Comment

It is the driest snow I have ever seen. It's 25* so it's not really turning to slush.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

2" of snow in East Allen, drove home from Mockingbird and 75...piece of cake! Plenty of white knuckle drivers shitting their pants in the fast lane....too funny

Comment

its definitley dry snow. i attempted to make a snowman, and it wasnt sticking at all

Comment

Today was my day off and I voluntarily went in to help out. As soon as it started getting bad, I decided to head home. From Carrollton to Arlington, it took 3 hours to get home. Almost got stuck on two different hills because of dumbasses slowing down instead of keeping momentum.
                  HD Parts
                  paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                    its definitley dry snow. i attempted to make a snowman, and it wasnt sticking at all
                    ChemTrails.

Comment

2 inches in Grapevine and Mansfield. I am camping tonight and tomorrow night. Love it!

Correction, there's at least 3 inches here in Mansfield.
                      Last edited by jluv; 02-27-2015, 05:29 PM.

Comment

I went up to durant today was supposed to go to Muskogee but said screw that. Got stuck on a few hills coming through desoto luckily not much product weight is no good on incline declines

Comment

Lots of super drivers today! Some had epic fails lol

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                            Lots of super drivers today! Some had epic fails lol
                            40 involved cars from one wreck on 75...
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                              Yes it is a solid brick of ice. I just got a call saying they will probably have to close it where it crosses the trinity cars are sliding back down the hill.
                              I did see this earlier, thanks man...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                                40 involved cars from one wreck on 75...
                                http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/M...294397181.html
                                40 cars lol They probably walk with their crotch up somebody's ass too

Comment

Working...
                                X