No announcement yet.

Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just drove from Forestburg to the 190 / Tollway area and it took me about 4.5 hours. 35 wasn't too bad it just wasn't moving at all.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
    Originally Posted By: Polska
    I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

Work sent us home. W00t!
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Work said we shut down for nothing, get your ass in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
          I'm pissed I drove the Coyote to work today!!! I need to watch the news more often/check the weather
          I damn near got stuck on 183 at the overpass for O'Connor. Some fuck head cut me off going up the overpass and I had to stop. 2nd gear, pedalling it and going maybe 1mph as everyone went around me. I finally got to the crest and made it over the hill. As happenstance, I got next to the dumb bitch about 5 minutes later and, snow blowing in my passenger window, rolled it down so I could give her a one-fingered salute.

Dumb shits like that are what make weather like this so dangerous.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            I damn near got stuck on 183 at the overpass for O'Connor. Some fuck head cut me off going up the overpass and I had to stop. 2nd gear, pedalling it and going maybe 1mph as everyone went around me. I finally got to the crest and made it over the hill. As happenstance, I got next to the dumb bitch about 5 minutes later and, snow blowing in my passenger window, rolled it down so I could give her a one-fingered salute.

Dumb shits like that are what make weather like this so dangerous.
            I'm going to have to try 2nd gear thing on way home then..even if it takes me a long time to get home!
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

2 inches in GP

Comment

3+ inches in McPrisco
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Carswell to Keller, 3hrs. Took 30mins just to get off base because they closed the east gate, released everyone at the same time and the main gate is one lane. Looking at Google maps, the highways are looking a lot better than they did at 1100 when i left work. 35w was solid red from Burleson to Justin.
                  You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

The roads in McKinney are fine, just water now. The hood streets are covered up but its a wet snow pack. I went to the Colin County CH to get my Registration sticker and they were closed, bunch of pussies! I had to go to Kroger and deal with all the crazies.
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Comment

Good times!

Comment

They said it was supposed to stop 3 hours ago and it never lightened up we got probably 4+ and its still coming down. I did have a little fun on the riding mower

Comment

Its been non-stop snow here since 9:30am...

Comment

Comment

Is this a wet snow, or dry?

Comment

Working...
                                X