Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    And if she's not, I'll close the deal.
    I forgot you're back to the states man! How about I buy you a beer and we 3 way it?

Comment

Beer AND potential sack touching?!?!

INNNN!!!

Comment

Please make sure you take a shower beforehand though. I don't think old salty hairy balls slap well with my nice hairless silky smooth ballsack.

Comment

So basically I should just call, ask if they accept 18yr olds for reservations and then all I have to do is give them my debit card number to hold it?

Can I hold it with debit and pay cash when I leave?
          2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            So basically I should just call, ask if they accept 18yr olds for reservations and then all I have to do is give them my debit card number to hold it?

Yes. That's what I do.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's debit/credit card only just in-case their are damages to the room. If you're trying to keep this shit low key and your parents can't see this transaction I would find something else to do.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                Please make sure you take a shower beforehand though. I don't think old salty hairy balls slap well with my nice hairless silky smooth ballsack.
                Shaved as well... HIGH FIVE!

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                  All you need are some ice cubes!
                  2012 GT500

Comment

Beer AND potential sack touching?!?!

INNNN!!!
                    Don't make eye contact. Jeff's a fag anyways so he would enjoy it.

Comment

Shaved as well... HIGH FIVE!
                      [BORAT]Very Nice![/BORAT]

All you need are some ice cubes!
                      I don't want to shoot your girls eye out but freezing my nut and launching frozen nut into her eye. Unless I can aim into the mouth then it will be a nut pop sickle.

Comment

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
                        Don't make eye contact. Jeff's a fag anyways so he would enjoy it.
                        Not only will I make eye contact, but I might grab the back of his neck and make him stare back the whole time... No homo, though.

Comment

Well since I'm eighteen when I get home from Florida I wanna take my chick to a hotel for a night of conversation and such. Looking at something in downtown Dallas. Question: do hotels take cash or debit cards? Or do you have to have a credit card?

Any suggestions on which one? I'm not a baller like you asshats so $100 and under a night please.

Flame on!!
                          I use to work for two Hilton hotels, one Shearton and The Ritz downtown. If you use your debt card at any hotel these days be prepared to have them take out extra money to cover incidentals and or the full about of your entire stay up front. What you don't use they will put back, but that can take up to a week depending on your bank.
                          sigpic

www.metroplexkustoms.com

Comment

Not only will I make eye contact, but I might grab the back of his neck and make him stare back the whole time... No homo, though.
                            Haha.

Comment

Not gonna lie... that sent chills down my spine LOL

Comment

Originally posted by silvercobra03 View Post
                                I use to work for two Hilton hotels, one Shearton and The Ritz downtown. If you use your debt card at any hotel these days be prepared to have them take out extra money to cover incidentals and or the full about of your entire stay up front. What you don't use they will put back, but that can take up to a week depending on your bank.
                                Surprised it took this long for someone to mention it. They all have it posted at the check in desk now. Most hotels will put a $300/night hold on your debit card. You must have the money in there to cover it, or your card will get declined. Can take as long as 3 weeks to get that money back, bust most times it's 1 week.

No hotel takes cash. Really is best to use a cc.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X